• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Selling Marshal

asuka

Dearly Beloved
Bells
Switch
1430-8747-7217
Chocolate Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Chocolate Cake
Green Feather
Yellow Feather
Blue Feather
Red Feather
Pink Feather
Feedback
100% (156) +
Hi, Marshal is in boxes in my cycle town Hakone ^^; The friend I was going to give him to hasn't been online in weeks so I'm gonna sell him ;; looking for bells/TBT/wishlist items or a combination of them ;; please be ok with dropping the items/bells in my main town tokyo-3 first, as both of my games are on the same DS and I can't transfer the items over. thanks :3

make an offer ^^ <3

I could give you a Cushion, a Barrel, a Ranch Bookcase and a Ranch Dresser!

Also 6 million and 150 TBT!

OMG! I am pretty poor right now, but if you want, I will give you the COMPLETE sets of Mr. Snowman and Pascal if you want them! Or any other serie you may want because I have a lot completed!
Anything for Marshal! Just ask me if I have it!

Also, from your wishlist I have the cabana screen, cushion, jellyfish lamp, octopus chair, ranch dresser, and ranch bookcase.

Last edited:
If is TBT what you want, I'll give you all of mine (besides avalaible wishlist).
Is that number that says bells, right? They are all yours!

Anyone? I'd like to go with KanonFlora's offer but theyre offline and I need to continue cycling. <O>

I can offer art of your mayor in a style similar to this if you accept art:
[sub]
d6128c5a-21d8-4fa1-b5a8-8d3504b0aa63_zps27131760.png

[/sub]

That would be totally doable!

that would be amazing, omg. ;3; my mayor ref sheet is in my sig. could you draw me + jacques? i'll note that her outfit is the same as the in game, but the hair is more like the chibi ^^; as for the background /scene if you do that stuff..maybe on a log bench or just outside being generally cute? ^^; also, PM me your FC and i'll add you C:

that would be amazing, omg. ;3; my mayor ref sheet is in my sig. could you draw me + jacques? i'll note that her outfit is the same as the in game, but the hair is more like the chibi ^^; as for the background /scene if you do that stuff..maybe on a log bench or just outside being generally cute? ^^; also, PM me your FC and i'll add you C:

I tried noting you now, but it seems you have exceeded your message quota ^^;

Back