• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

ABD Notice

Status
Not open for further replies.
well its not like I ever used the ABD anyways (interest rate+need to manually do it each time is soooo bad imo)

but ok, cool to know I guess

Ah ok, that would explain why clicking the interest button did nothing. Thanks for clearing that up.

I have contributed bells to the ABD for generating interest.

I am concerned.

I hope we receive an update on this matter soon.

How do you abuse the interest feature? I'm confused. D: (and kinda sad, the ABD is the main way I earn TBT since I don't post much ;;.) I hope the feature will return soon. ><
Same ;-;
I don't post a lot in the forums where you earn BTB, so I don't earn a lot xD
Hope feature will be back soon!

I have contributed bells to the ABD for generating interest.

I am concerned.

I hope we receive an update on this matter soon.

Nothing to stop you from removing them from your ABD.

rip ABD you will be missed you were nice when i had u. hopefully it will return soon

kinda wondering if the abuse was a group of people would send their TBT bells to each other and then all collect interest with their combined total of TBT bells in the ABD and then split it between them, coz I always wanted to do that but i never did coz i was scared i would die :(

Bah whatever as long as I can put the TBT bells there because I don't wanna show how much TBT bells I got.

rip ABD you will be missed you were nice when i had u. hopefully it will return soon

kinda wondering if the abuse was a group of people would send their TBT bells to each other and then all collect interest with their combined total of TBT bells in the ABD and then split it between them, coz I always wanted to do that but i never did coz i was scared i would die :(

Oh yes I can see where the abuse would come from.
But hey, if that were the case, what solution would be provided to stop that?

Nothing to stop you from removing them from your ABD.

I started banking them in July.

Does this mean there will be 0 percent interest if go ahead and remove them?

Last edited:
You have to click collect interest every day. :p I don't know why. But you do. I'm so sorry.

Yes, I could see that would certainly be counted as abuse.

Who says Bell Tree is not like real life?

Same ;-;
I don't post a lot in the forums where you earn BTB, so I don't earn a lot xD
Hope feature will be back soon!
Ditto.

That's actually quite smart...
It makes sense. :/

Maybe making another limit to your interest...
Only collecting interest to the amount of tbt bells you have had in your abd in the past 24 hours? Whatever is added to the abd in 24 hours doesn't add to your interest?
Or if you add tbt bells to your ABD you wouldn't able to collect interest in 24 hours?

Anyway, I will be quiet now and I hope to see the interest returning soon.

Last edited:
Ditto.

That's actually quite smart...
It makes sense. :/

Maybe making another limit to your interest...
Only collecting interest to the amount of tbt bells you have had in your abd in the past 24 hours? Whatever is added to the abd in 24 hours doesn't add to your interest?
Or if you add tbt bells to your ABD you wouldn't able to collect interest in 24 hours?

Anyway, I will be quiet now and I hope to see the interest returning soon.
Maybe you could also not add bells you have been gifted untill they are a week old?

Maybe you could also not add bells you have been gifted untill they are a week old?
That's quite the amount of time, as for me for example on how I earn tbt bells is from both interest and trades.
But if it is for others to stop abusing the system, so be it.

Last edited:
That's a shame it was a fun feature but it's understandable if it was being abused. Thanks for the notice, I hope it returns in the future.

It doesn't work like interest in a real bank...

I made that mistake too, thought the interest built up and so when I eventually clicked the add interest button, was a great disappointment to find only a miniscule amount had been added and not the wealth of TBT bells I had been expecting.

It's a shame that some people can't be trusted with some features, but I suppose you'll get abuse with almost anything. Whatever it is, I hope something is sorted out for the people who actually want to use it properly.

I'm too lazy to even use the ABD, so this doesn't affect me at all.

Last edited:
It's a shame that some people can't be trusted with some features, but I suppose you'll get abuse with almost anything. Whatever it is, I hope something is sorted out for the people who actually want to use it properly.

I'm too lazy to even use the ABD, so this doesn't affect me at all.

ok miss 11k bells

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back