• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia TBT Mini Mafia XIV: My Little Mafia: Deception is Magic [Endgame - Ponyville wins!]

inb4 i see that i am getting verbally abused in obs

u can dream cory.. u can dream

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh

well i did

- - - Post Merge - - -

and don't put all the blame on trusting ashtot on me, he did a very good job this game.

Ashtot exploded for some inexplicable reason.

bye Ashtot

~~~~~~PONYVILLE/TOWN WINS~~~~~~

Ashtot's role PM said:
Hello! You area Changeling (Ominous Equis goon) You're a simple minded servant of Queen Chrysalis brought along to help in the conquest of Ponyville. All you have is your voice and craftiness to Your win condition is to equal or outnumber Ponyville.

Observers chat
Mason chat
Scum chat
Action list

Last edited:
tumblr_inline_n7wfpyMAgK1shpp2w.jpg

done w/ mafia

Was unbalanced, but still a lot of fun. I really didn't expect to last this long.

Good to see town actually came back from almost brink (though I was hoping for Ashtot solo win). If I said anything hurtful in Obs I'm sorry, but also it was painful watching this game from the outside. :X

you all ****ing disgust me. the way you treated me and lauren is cyber bullying, do you know how many people kill themselves because of cyber bullying?
I'm done with mafia for a while

Good to see town actually came back from almost brink (though I was hoping for Ashtot solo win). If I said anything hurtful in Obs I'm sorry, but also it was painful watching this game from the outside. :X
im sorry 2!!!

but yeah mafia had a rocky start with a weird kp system and a modkill. didnt realy see ash winning but whatevs

You used Google drive right? Here's how to do it

File -> Share -> Change it from Anyone with the link can edit to Anyone with the link can view.

Then share the link underneath it

I have no clue. I'm using safari so I don't think I can do that.

Back