• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Selling Zucker (Lazy Octopus) in Boxes Tonight (9/11) - Adopted!

Status
Not open for further replies.

OneTimeUser

[NullReferenceException]
Bells
Feedback
100% (13) +
I wasn't expecting him to pack up so soon, but here goes.

Zucker.png

Name: Zucker
Species: Octopus (Food?)
Personality: Lazy
Popularity Tier: 2
Original Condition Breakdown:
PointsPossible%
Furniture1112
Shirt01
Catchphrase11
Total121485.71%

Price:
Honestly, no clue. 5 million seems fair(?), but trading that much takes time/multiple trips. I don't have any use for Bell Tree Bucks Bells either. I dunno. I guess he can go to the best (most convenient, could be free) offer. I won't void him until tomorrow at least.

Photo taken 1 day before boxing day:
HNI_0018_JPG.JPG

Zucker's going to Paradise for 3m. Take care, bloop!

Last edited:
Aaah I'd love zucker!! I think I might only have 4 mil though, how does that sound??
Edit: I checked the bank and have 4.8mil actually hopefully that's alright ;~;

Last edited:
Aw, I don't want to take you for all you have... I'll open my gates in 30 minutes (in the middle of some work atm). Since you're the only one interested, just pay whatever you like. Already added you.

Aaah awesome thank you, added you back :D Lol I've been searching for Zucker for a while, I'm willing to pay everything xD
Let me know when the gate is open, I'm ready whenever ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back