Green Crescent Moon
Blue Crescent Moon
Enchanted Bloom
Rose Crystal
Citrine Crystal
Caustic Crystal
Opalescent Crystal
Snow Globe
I seriously love the glitches in this game, just posting this because I find it hilarious.
HJRbn0D.jpg

Those eyes.
Although if this happened to my copy I would freak.

(If you don't know me, I love game glitches.)

Have you experinced or seen any game glitches (maybe funny ones hehe~) you wish to share?

One happened to me last night. I was packing bushes into my storage with my spare character. I ran into scorpion that scared the crap out of me, then suddenly it ran off near the cliff and fall. However the little devil got suck in mid air for a few seconds walking about. It soon disappeared. I wish I took a snapshot of it but it was too late.

Last edited:
View attachment 66578

After I planted my first orange tree, this happened. Sorry it's blurry since I have a habit of taking pictures on my cell ._.
Yup, heard of that glitch. I've never experienced it myself, but I have heard it has something to do with the frames?
It mostly happens to cartridges from what I have noticed.

I had a funny glitch where Teddy's face was stuck in like a killers smile type thing lol him and kabuki started talking and kabuki was like "hey, do you know what's up with Teddy?" Because he was just yelling HOWDY at kabuki, then he just went "let's leave him alone for a bit.." And Teddy's face became unstuck after that lol

Some villagers twist their heads all freaky like to stare at me when I'm running :(
Like they'll bend their necks all the way back until they look like the legend of zelda owl doing a 180? with his head D:
Not sure if this could be considered a glitch or just faulty animation cus it doesn't always happen. Since it happens when I'm running it's hard to take a good shot of it but it just looks so weird. Poor Olivia's neck <__>

Some villagers twist their heads all freaky like to stare at me when I'm running :(
Like they'll bend their necks all the way back until they look like the legend of zelda owl doing a 180? with his head D:
Not sure if this could be considered a glitch or just faulty animation cus it doesn't always happen. Since it happens when I'm running it's hard to take a good shot of it but it just looks so weird. Poor Olivia's neck <__>
o_O
Ok that's one I have never heard before.

- - - Post Merge - - -

yup

once resetti glitched out and punched me in the face

...it was awesome
Genius.

o_O
Ok that's one I have never heard before.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Genius.

I've only ever seen someone else mention it and it was in the funniest AC moments thread D:
I sometimes get scared for my cartridge with all them corruption horror stories lol

I've only ever seen someone else mention it and it was in the funniest AC moments thread D:
I sometimes get scared for my cartridge with all them corruption horror stories lol
This is actually my first time reading this glitch.
I think I need to do some research later hehe. I'll let you know if I find anything of interest.

Last edited:
OMG found something really similar to what I've seen. It's like this but in new leaf https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wd6SRekwPtM

Funny that never happened to me in my original GC copy tho. It was a very healthy copy ^^
Oh wow, that is quite the creepy glitch you got there.

Haha, well lucky you.

EDIT: All I can find is one person who has experienced it while they were in a dream town. Oddly enough it was one of the glitch towns. I'll keep searching, but I am not finding a good amount of information sorry. I'm thinking its a glitch affecting the cartridge or the 3DS cartridge input. Either something is out of place or it needs a good clean on both ends. If it still appears, check with another 3DS if possible...and if you still have it, it could be an glitch on your save data. I'm not sure sorry, but maybe contacting Nintendo and letting them know? Sorry, I can't help you much there. :(

Last edited:
With me still in a glitchy mood today. I wanted to do some glitches in Animal Crossing New Leaf. One was trying to figure out the pwp glitch.

I assume you push Isabelle off the edge of a cliff into the ocean, then push yourself using the King Tut Mask or bad luck. Here she just stands still doing nothing, and no matter how far you swim away from her she will not complain. Plus you can't talk to her because you are swimming. But if you want her to come with you, you have to push her. She can also be pushed off the bounder of the fence, but as expected you can't push yourself. However this is where I am stuck. If you swim off onto the beach, yes she will complain only one time you get out of the water. But you can't exit the beach if you use the path (she will give you get the same dialog as if you wanted to enter). You can talk to Kappn however and ask for a ride. I didn't agree to this though.

Here's a few snapshots:
dEpcSTu.jpg

m64Bycy.jpg

fvoZ41d.jpg

My plan is maybe the glitch can be triggered when you push Isabelle off map into the abyss. So I would have to use the net glitch to push myself off map, walk to where she is and hopefully she will follow me if I am near. But I don't think its likely since she didn't follow me when I got out of the water (I'll try the glitch again and see if I can), she is just stuck in the ocean. Oh well I will leave it for another day.

If I had another copy I would go further, but cautious me I don't want to go too far since I love this save file.

Anyway I hope you guys enjoyed reading this.

Bonus:
If you push Isabelle off onto the beach and try and place a PWP. She sometimes speaks about the ocean. Hmm...
9hnsvSq.jpg

If you are wondering no, no matter how much you try it is impossible to place a pwp here at this point.

Last edited:
Ooo, that is so cool. Didn't know they programmed Isabelle to talk about the ocean. Is there a non-glitchy instance in the game where she has the opportunity to say this, or maybe the developers foresaw this?
I wish I could glitch. I think I tried it once and failed. ; n;

Ooo, that is so cool. Didn't know they programmed Isabelle to talk about the ocean. Is there a non-glitchy instance in the game where she has the opportunity to say this, or maybe the developers foresaw this?
I wish I could glitch. I think I tried it once and failed. ; n;
No, there is no other way that I know of. This shocked me as well when I first saw it. Is it possible the developers were thinking of placing pwps on the beach, and it was cut out? Hmm...

Last edited:
It'd be cool if there were beach-specific PWPs. A little sand castle, maybe a beach chair.

I don't want to further disrupt Chibi's thread, but that's a really cute Lily avatar. :blush: <-Lily's pink cheeks

I don't want to further disrupt Chibi's thread, but that's a really cute Lily avatar. :blush: <-Lily's pink cheeks
lol its no problem. It is a cute avatar~
But back on topic please.

Last edited:
Okay, do any of the Japanese underwatch glitch towns still exist in the dream world? The main one I have seen pictures from seems to be gone. I really want to see something like that.

Back