• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Giveaway RAFFLE! Ankha, the Snooty cat, 100% original!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Delphine

Bells
Switch
2427-4013-0437
Togepi Easter Egg
Togepi Easter Egg
Togepi Easter Egg
Togepi Easter Egg
Togepi Easter Egg
Togepi Easter Egg
Togepi Easter Egg
Togepi Easter Egg
Togepi Easter Egg
Togepi Easter Egg
Feedback
100% (232) +
c8eff668b7145c4b8b71352951a22b83.jpg

Ankha has moved in my cycling town, and I decided to give her away in a raffle!
She will be 100% original, and free to a good home.

Rules
★ winner will be chosen by me
★ ending date not decided yet
★ you may not sell, auction, or trade her if she leaves
★ dreamie proof not required
★ to prove you read this, put somewhere in your post 'Meowth'

To enter, you need to do five things
★ put the password in your post
★ say why you want her (doesn't need to be complicated or super deep)
★ tell me about something nice someone on TBT has done for you
★ tell me about something nice you have done for someone on TBT
★ draw Ankha's face OR write a poem about Ankha! you can do both but only one is fine. it certainly does not need to be a master piece, see this piece of crap?
Ankha.jpg
I did it in three minutes on Paint. if I can do it, anyone can.
that's so ugly it makes me laugh
/!\ DO NOT STEAL ART FROM ANYONE! I WILL KNOW IT! /!\

Informations
★ FC: 0259-1512-6818
★ Town: BourgDon
★ Mayor: Delphine

I believe that's it.
Bumps are very appreciated!
Good luck everyone!! n_n/

Last edited:
An awesome opportunity indeed for anyone seeking Ankha,
and wanted to win her Highness in the most worthy way ^__~

(Oh, and
That's-super-sweet-of-you-to-do-this-BUMP!!)

Good luck with your raffle <3

An awesome opportunity indeed for anyone seeking Ankha,
and wanted to win her Highness in the most worthy way ^__~

(Oh, and
That's-super-sweet-of-you-to-do-this-BUMP!!)

Good luck with your raffle <3

Hehe, thanks x2! <3 Hope to get a lot of entries! n_n/

- - - Post Merge - - -

Bumpy~♥

Thanks <3

Meowth~I will enter by drawing her, can ya wait a couple min? <3

- - - Post Merge - - -

rhrthh5_by_poka_sorm-d7xxyl0.jpg

You see, my babe lost Ankha not sush a long time ago. It was a gift from me, And she dosent want to cycle because she dosent to risk someone more. I promised that I will keep Ankha so my love can visit her everyday. <3

Here in TBT I meet some nice people and I have been able to get some of my dreamies from here!

I got very known pretty fast as doing art for people for cheap price

Last edited:
If Ankha were a pokemon she'd totally be Meowth! I did a drawing of Ankha a while ago, it's included in my signature and you can see it there ; )

I want Ankha because she's really cool looking! That's really it, I mean why else do people want villagers? I like her because her head/hair/ear design is really unique and complex unlike some villagers that can be kinda boring if you don't look at their shirt. Not to hate on more simple looking villagers, I just think some of them are just regular-looking birds or regular-looking mice.

Something nice I've done for others: When I have low demand tier 4/5 villagers, I try to actively find someone who wants them and spend the time to give them away for free when I could just as easily void them.

Something nice others have done for me: I was able to get several hybrid flowers (like 15 or so) for free from someone who's name I don't remember. I also had another user offer to pay for a dreamie of mine (about 10 mill), even though the deal/trade didn't work out, the fact that they offered to pay for me for no real reason was really touching. Thanks again and GL to everyone!

100 views and two entrants... why? x)

Bump for Ankha ~

Meowsers, that Meowth can talk! :D

Ankha was always a sweetheart to me when I had her. Though wherever she goes, she'll have a good home.

I can't draw Ankha right now, but I can definately do a poem.

But first.~ What someone has done for me was give me bells to retrieve the golden items I've lost. I was so thankful that people are still with good hearts. His name is Zulehan. Thank you Zulehan for helping me when I accidentally ruined my game. XD;

And what I've done for others, is give items, and help people find some of their dreamies, or give their dreamies if I had them and made them move at the time. I wish I could have done better.

As for the poem..

Dear Ankha
Your purpose
as a lovely cat in elegance
will only be surpassed by
surreal contempts of jealousy

You, a beauty of fine
Egyptian heritage
can only give one message
of golden fertility of joy

As time ages on,
Your memories will never be in doubt
Your attitude as snooty
will never be gone
So don't yearn for time
just for joy, and this I bide

if I can have you again,

Oh Ankha.

OKAY IT WASN'T A POEM IT WAS LIKE A PSEUDO POEM LIKE LETTER. I'M SORRY. D:

Meowth's a cool pokemon B)

I'd like her because she'd go good with Lucky :3

Ankha.jpg

I TRIED OKAY LOL XD

Something nice someone's done for me: Give me O'hare :3

Something nice I did for someone: Ask people if they need (insert dreamie)

Meowth~I will enter by drawing her, can ya wait a couple min? <3

- - - Post Merge - - -

rhrthh5_by_poka_sorm-d7xxyl0.jpg

You see, my babe lost Ankha not sush a long time ago. It was a gift from me, And she dosent want to cycle because she dosent to risk someone more. I promised that I will keep Ankha so my love can visit her everyday. <3

Here in TBT I meet some nice people and I have been able to get some of my dreamies from here!

I got very known pretty fast as doing art for people for cheap price

I love this art :3

- - - Post Merge - - -

Pick hope ankha goes to a lovely home..... And for more people to enter :p

Hi! Meowth! I'm Kenna, and I'd love Ankha! I love her snooty vibe, and her really neat Ancient Egyptian aesthetic.
Something someone has done for me is hold my stuff while I resetted!! Back in May/June, one of my friends I met on TBT helped hold my stuff while I resetted my town!! It was a big help, considering the fact I had so many bells and flowers hehe.
Something I've done for someone on TBT (if you can guess)... was hold my friend's stuff while she resetted! I kind of owed her, but I was more than happy to :blush:

And... for my masterpiece..

sorry the quality is so bad oh god.. my tablet is broken and my phone is dead ~________~

ATTACH=CONFIG]66637[/ATTACH]

anyways!! thanks a bunch for the ~super cool opportunity~

Attachments

• webcam-toy-photo10 (1).jpg
    webcam-toy-photo10 (1).jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 28
It would be so cool to have Ankha, Meowth, that's right! I would really like her and would not sell her or trade her. I like cat villagers a lot and have never had one in New Leaf.

A-mazing
N-ice, but only to friends!
K-iller eyes
H-ot deserts are her home
A- re-incarnation of Cleopatra!

Something nice someone on TBT has done for me: Welcomed me to the forum when I was new
Something nice I have done for someone: Offered them their dreamie for free :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back