• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Giveaway Unoriginal Ankha Is leaving rosewood

Status
Not open for further replies.

cindamia

Bells
Feedback
100% (118) +
Ankha decided to leave unexpectedly and is now in boxes, and to be honest I am so depressed. I was never sure if i should keep her or not but this is really hard. I hope to find her an amazing home! Yes she is unoriginal and all i can give you is 1 pyramid and 1 tiki torch, but if someone will take her and love her I would really appreciate it. <3

(dreamy proof is preferred)

Last edited:
I don't mind taking her. :) I had her once before, but she ended up moving due to my time traveling.

I don't mind taking her. :) I had her once before, but she ended up moving due to my time traveling.

Yay! Thank you so much and you helped me get mira so I know she's going to a nice home! Which fc would you like me to add?

I would love to have her in my town :).
I don't care that she's unoriginal, I just love her so muc, but she goes for CRAZY prices.
Please consider me :)

:) congrats Lady Black!

Last edited:
Hi I'm sorry Lady Black something came up and I have to get off soon, If I don't hear from you I might have to give flickster ankha! I hope you'll reply in the next 15 minutes!

Lady Black was so kind to let Flickster have Anhka! So Flickster please be ready, i just added you and will opening the gates shortly! :3

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thank you Flickster for adopting Ankha! And thank you Lady Black for being so kind! <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back