Giveaway Unoriginal Ankha Is leaving rosewood

Status
Not open for further replies.

cindamia

Bells
Feedback
100% (118) +
Ankha decided to leave unexpectedly and is now in boxes, and to be honest I am so depressed. I was never sure if i should keep her or not but this is really hard. I hope to find her an amazing home! Yes she is unoriginal and all i can give you is 1 pyramid and 1 tiki torch, but if someone will take her and love her I would really appreciate it. <3

(dreamy proof is preferred)

Last edited:
I don't mind taking her. :) I had her once before, but she ended up moving due to my time traveling.

I don't mind taking her. :) I had her once before, but she ended up moving due to my time traveling.

Yay! Thank you so much and you helped me get mira so I know she's going to a nice home! Which fc would you like me to add?

I would love to have her in my town :).
I don't care that she's unoriginal, I just love her so muc, but she goes for CRAZY prices.
Please consider me :)

:) congrats Lady Black!

Last edited:
Hi I'm sorry Lady Black something came up and I have to get off soon, If I don't hear from you I might have to give flickster ankha! I hope you'll reply in the next 15 minutes!

Lady Black was so kind to let Flickster have Anhka! So Flickster please be ready, i just added you and will opening the gates shortly! :3

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thank you Flickster for adopting Ankha! And thank you Lady Black for being so kind! <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back