• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Annoying siblings

Locket

Bells
Switch
2956-5463-1794
Friday the 13th Candy
Green Star Fragment
Blue Star Fragment
Pastel Disco Ball Easter Egg
Nightmare Easter Egg
Purple Candy
Blue Candy
Green Candy
Red Candy
Blue Mote of Flame
My brother (that was 5) stood in my doorway we got in a conversation.
" Don't leave your blanket on the floor"
"I'm older than you"
" But I am not an idiot, idiots leave their blanket on the floor, and can't go to school anymore"
"You better leave before I smash my 3DS against something"
"...Not Leaving smash your 3DS against something"

Any annoying siblings of yours?

The 3DS is still alive!

Last edited:
^ i have no idea what i even read, that conversation i mean

and i think its safe to say every sibling gets on each others news once in a while.
i luv my brother much, we get along more now that we're older

^ i have no idea what i even read, that conversation i mean

and i think its safe to say every sibling gets on each others news once in a while.
i luv my brother much, we get along more now that we're older

He's five, and there was more, but I can't understand him that good.

Yeah. Me and my sister's conversations pretty much always went something like this:

Me- I want to play with you
My sister- NO! Go away before I hit you
Me- But why can't I play?! I'm bored and have no one to play with
My sister- Because you're a kid and annoying
Me- I promise I won't be annoying and I'll do whatever you say
My sister- I said NO. Now leave me and my friend alone or I'll hit you
Me- *sigh*

I was a kid and wasn't allowed to join her majesty because she was 6 years older than me. Even though we were both playing with barbies, but apparently had to play in different rooms.

Last edited:
Yes, my sister is so annoying and stubborn sometimes, it's amazing. We're the same age, but I swear, I sometimes think she's 6 by the way she acts. She refuses to clean, go to school, work (just in general), etc. Doesn't this sound like something kids would do? lol

My sister is 25 and she's really annoying. She's starting to behave like my mother and that makes me despise her even more. It's probably because of the 6 year age gap anyways.

My sister is SO annoying.
Me:I'm bored
Her: So what? Like I'M supposed to care?
Me:...
Her: Lets play a game
Me: Ok! which game?
Her: chess
*sets up chess board*
Me: you go first
Her: Ok... My horsey IS Rainbow Dash so she has magical powers and *she flips the game board* WINS!

*sets up chess board*
Her: Ok... My horsey IS Rainbow Dash so she has magical powers and *she flips the game board* WINS!
... how old is she?

I feel pretty lucky, my sister is pretty much one of my best friends, and we're 8 years apart (I'm almost 21, she's almost 13). I like to think I helped in raising her to be fairly mature and chill whilst having a warped sense of humor haha. I feel like she and my brother (24) are favored, at least with my grandma...but who needs someone who plays favorites? I'd fight with my sister when we were both younger and of course when my brother and I were younger, he played the role of older brother well, he'd be mean but he'd also play with me sometimes (although there were multiple occasions where he ruined something of mine), but we're both adults now so we get along when we see eachother. I think all siblings fight...I'm sorry your brother pestered you, but more than likely as you both get older, you'll become friends, and you'll be able to discuss and bond over things with them that you could no one else. I wish you and everyone else the best! Nothing's perfect (my sister and I don't fight much, we can usually tell when to stay away from the other, the other night though I was just singing quietly and she kept telling me to shush for no reason, how rude!) but things do improve over time. :)

Last edited:
*sets up chess board*

#rekt

Dont I know it

- - - Post Merge - - -

HAHAH- no. We recently moved, and now we share a bedroom

Oh my gosh...sharing a room?

I am so sorry.

(WOW I hope I don't sound spoiled there...but shoot I know how that can be, my sister and I had to before we moved to our current house...)

Last edited:
My younger bro is pretty rad but when I was younger I would get so annoyed when he wanted to do everything I did. However he grew up and found his own intrests but we still have pokemon in common and ya still best buds. I say stick with your annoying lil 5 yr old. They can grow into some rad lil dude and dudettes with some care and guidance C:

Its bad enough that she stole my copy of TL for months and still hasnt given it back.

When she is gone, try to find it.

- - - Post Merge - - -

My younger bro is pretty rad but when I was younger I would get so annoyed when he wanted to do everything I did. However he grew up and found his own intrests but we still have pokemon in common and ya still best buds. I say stick with your annoying lil 5 yr old. They can grow into some rad lil dude and dudettes with some care and guidance C:

I say something, he whispers it T.T

Back