• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Cycling ✾Villagers of Lavdale✾ (New: Cousteau, Bones) [Boxes: Pippy]

Lavandula

Bells
Green Candy
Blue Candy
Red Candy
Yellow Candy
Cherry (Fruit)
Orange (Fruit)
Cake
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
August Birthstone (Peridot)
Feedback
100% (154) +
Hi, welcome to the cycling town of Lavdale! Please read all rules before posting, and thanks for viewing my thread!

My Time Zone: EST

You MUST have a spot open to request a villager. Please do not tell me you do and then say you lost your charger, someone just needs to pick up so and so, you need to finish something else first, etc.

Lurkers are welcome

The first person to request a villager will take priority. You can still get a villager without a reservation, but you must be online to claim them as soon as they go into boxes, and they must be unreserved. Lurkers are welcome.

Reservations can be made by paying me in TBT. This is non-refundable and must be paid in advance. I will hold a reserved villager for either 12 or 24 hours (you choose) after I have notified you that they are moving. If you do not claim your villager within that time, or cancel your reservation, you forfeit the villager and TBT paid for reservation.

To reserve a villager:
12 hours = 10 TBT
24 hours = 20 TBT

*You may reserve a villager even if I'm offline. Just make sure to post within my thread which villager the TBT is for, and make a note of it in the transfer.

Reservations will be noted beside the villager's name. You of course, will not be able to reserve an already reserved villager.
Tier 1 & 2 villagers may be reserved, but in addition to the cost for reservation, they will be sold (see below)

I am not going to look for dreamie proof. Instead, to help prevent adoption with intent to sell, tier 1 villagers will be listed on a separate thread for 250 TBT (preferred) or 12 million in game bells

Tier 2 villagers will be listed on a separate thread for 100 TBT (preferred) or 6 million in game bells.

The lower remaining tiers will be free. Tips are welcome and appreciated.

Please keep in mind that even though you have a 12/24 hour reservation, I will not be online for that entire amount of time (if so, the time given would be much less).

This is only the time I can hold a villager for, and not adoptable time. It would not be fair to expect anyone to be online & available for an entire 12/24 hour time period.

The first person to request a villager will take priority. You can still get a villager without a reservation, but you must be online to claim them as soon as they go into boxes, and they must be unreserved. Lurkers are welcome.

I am not going to look for dreamie proof. Instead, to help prevent adoption with intent to sell, tier 1 villagers will be listed on a separate thread for 250 TBT (preferred) or 12 million in game bells

Tier 2 villagers will be listed on a separate thread for 100 TBT (preferred) or 6 million in game bells.

The lower remaining tiers will be free. Tips are welcome and appreciated.

Low tiers will be auto-voided (unless there are lurkers).

I am not going to view signatures to see who you are looking for. Please list the villager's name on your post when lurking.

I may from time to time list on other forums.

I will give a few minutes before voiding a villager. This time may vary based on interest, popularity, and my patience level.

Anything you see on the ground you are welcome to take (excluding items on the beach), but stay with me while we walk to the villagers home.

I cannot guarantee originality. Please do not ask. Villagers frequently change clothes/copy catchphrases when they are new in town, my retail is full making it hard for them to switch furniture, and I am not doing favors for them. That's the most I can tell you.

Once you adopt my villagers, they are yours to do as you please. This is another reason why I am requesting TBT for popular villagers rather than dreamie proof. This will give me some peace of mind that my villagers are less likely to be resold for profit than if I were to give popular villagers free on "dreamie proof" alone.

✾ Peggy the pig (tier 5, Free) Reserved for KamieKat

✾ Jeremiah the frog (tier 5, Free)

✾ Walker the dog (tier 5, Free)

✾ Bones the dog (tier 5, Free)

✾ Pierce the eagle (tier 5, Free)

✾ Boone the baboon gorilla (tier 5, Free) Reserved for Fernweh

✾ Cousteau the frog (tier 5, Free)

✾ Pippy the rabbit (tier 5, Free)

✾ Anicotti the mouse (tier 5, Free)

This page will show lurkers in order, and who they are lurking for. Only villagers I currently have will be listed here.If a villager becomes reserved, the individual making the reservation will become priority.

✾ Walker: Cokane

Last edited:
Diva the frog has moved in

- - - Post Merge - - -

O'hare has moved in

- - - Post Merge - - -

Cookie the dog has moved in

Aww, sorry about that. I held onto her for a little while but no one showed interest at the time, and thank you. :)

No problem! To be honest, I wasn't all that big on Diva; I just thought I'd wait until she moved to post. Either way, thanks!

Sorry I worded that so badly; sentence structure's not my forte.

Am looking for cookie. Trying to out pekoe right now but no takers yet, but have another spot a guy holding cookie hasn't replied will ask him again if has her. If so looking for Wendy and Cheri to replace pekoe if could keep in mind..But have a spot waiting for cookie even without pekoe picked up.

Spork has been voided

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ok, if she ends up in boxes, you have priority if you're available when she's ready to leave :)

Lurking for Deirdre

Timbra has moved in

- - - Post Merge - - -

Twiggy is in boxes

- - - Post Merge - - -

Twiggy has been voided

- - - Post Merge - - -

Roald has moved in

Harry is in boxes

Back