• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Cycling Tardis Cycling/Weeding ~ Newest Companion: Rocco, Shari | Ready for Adventure: N/A

Gir

(∩`-´)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚
Bells
Orange Balloon
Orange Balloon
Orange Candy
Orange Candy
Hot Feather
Hot Feather
Orange (Fruit)
Jack
Jack
Pumpkin Cupcake
Feedback
100% (566) +
TardisCycling.jpg

MAYOR: DOCTOR
FC: 3797-7973-3501
TIMEZONE: EDT

So hello again, this cycling thread is going to be a bit different then my last cycling thread. For one, I will list what villagers I have in my town, and you will also have a chance to reserve villagers. Please make sure you read this entire post, and if you have any questions or if something doesn't make sense please let me know.

tardis.gifReservations:

*I will allow Reservations for any villager in my town for the following wishlist items. Link to Wish List
Tier 1 villagers will require 2 items in order to reserve. All other tiers will just require 1 item. Please state what item(s) you are offering when reserving a villager.

*I will hold a reserved villager for 24hrs after they are in boxes. If the trade falls through, they will be up for grabs or voided.

*If you reserve a villager but get them somewhere else, please let me know so someone else may reserve them.

*Please be patient, the time traveling technique I use puts a random villager in boxes. I have no control on when your villager will be in boxes.

tardis.gifVillagers that are not Reserved:

*Tier 1 villagers and some of the more popular tier 2 villagers will be auctioned, sold, or raffled.

*Rest of tier 2, and all of tier 3 & 4 will be up for regular free adoption.

*Tier 5 will be auto-voided, unless some asks to take them off AV

tardis.gifGeneral Rules/Info.:

*First-come First-serve. I don't require dreamie proof.

*You must have space for a villager being given away through regular cycling. I will not hold them for you.

*PLEASE let me know if you voided a villager and who that villager was. This will not count against you when you're adopting a villager. I would just like to keep track of villagers that were voided so I can warn anyone who may be interested in adopting them that they may not be original. (I don't talk to villagers or go into their houses when I cycle)

*You are free to do whatever you want with any villager you get from me.

*I have the last say on who gets a villager, and I may refuse to give anyone a villager if they are rude to me or anyone else.

*Bumps, wi-fi rating, tbt tips are appreciated.

Rocco (t5)
Bettina (t5)
Elise (t5)
Rowan (t5)
Julian (t1)
Beau (T1)
Erik (t2) ~ in boxes
Annalisa (t5)
Shari (t4)

Reserved|Autovoid|Reserved for me|* = from someone's void, uncertain about originality

just a note for myself on tier 5 villagers people are looking for

Peggy

*Send me TBT for the amount of time you wish to pull weeds for ( 1 minute = 1 tbt. I will be using the game timer so the times are as followed:

5 minutes = 5 tbt
10 minutes = 10 tbt
15 minutes = 15 tbt

I will restart the timer once it ends if you paid for more than 15 minutes time of weeding. But the max amount of time I will allow you to weed in one session is 30 minutes, so I can continue cycling.

*Let me know if you want to weed ahead of time.

*Once the villager you are adopting agrees to move to your town I will Save

*We will exit the villagers house and you will send me the TBT for the amount of time you would like to weed

*Once I receive the TBT, I will start the timer and you are free to pull weeds, any clovers you find you may keep.

*Please do not talk to any of the other villagars

*When your session is done, I will End

*If you are not adopting a villager and would still like to weed, PM me, and we can work out a time between cycles for you to come over and weed.

*If you get done weeding before your time is up, I'll refund you the unused minutes.

Keep in mind that this is a cycling town. Villagers have been voided. Enter at your own risk if you have less than 10 villagers.

*Note: cycling can be slow and sporadic at times due to school

Last edited:
Rosie is in boxes. She will be raffled off.

Info.:

*Anyone can enter

*Should be 100% original

*Ends on 8/31 at 8:30pm EDT

*Winner has an hour to pick her up

How to enter:

1 entry = ask to enter

4 entries = have picture dreamie proof (as in a signature, text sigs. do not count)

additional entries = send tbt (1 tbt = 1 entry, please do not send more than 10 tbt)

maximum entries per person = 15

EDIT: ended early

Last edited:
Yes! Thank you so much! Can you please add this friend code: 4270-2124-0335

Rosie was adopted.

Astrid moved in.

Deirdre is in boxes.

Hi! I've been looking everywhere for Genji/Kabuki, if they end up cycling in would I be able to reserve them? <3 They are both T3 I believe! ^^

Hi! I've been looking everywhere for Genji/Kabuki, if they end up cycling in would I be able to reserve them? <3 They are both T3 I believe! ^^
if you have an item(s) off my wish list you can reserve any villager that's in my town, tier 1 villagers require two items, but all other tiers can be reserved with one item.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Deirdre was adopted

Flora moved in

Lily is in boxes

EDIT: going offline for the night. She will be available again when I get back on tomorrow.

Last edited:
bump for Lily
voiding in 20 minutes

voided

Last edited:
Back