Cycling Tardis Cycling/Weeding ~ Newest Companion: Rocco, Shari | Ready for Adventure: N/A

Gir

(∩`-´)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚
Bells
Orange Balloon
Orange Balloon
Orange Candy
Orange Candy
Hot Feather
Hot Feather
Orange (Fruit)
Jack
Jack
Pumpkin Cupcake
Feedback
100% (566) +
TardisCycling.jpg

MAYOR: DOCTOR
FC: 3797-7973-3501
TIMEZONE: EDT

So hello again, this cycling thread is going to be a bit different then my last cycling thread. For one, I will list what villagers I have in my town, and you will also have a chance to reserve villagers. Please make sure you read this entire post, and if you have any questions or if something doesn't make sense please let me know.

tardis.gifReservations:

*I will allow Reservations for any villager in my town for the following wishlist items. Link to Wish List
Tier 1 villagers will require 2 items in order to reserve. All other tiers will just require 1 item. Please state what item(s) you are offering when reserving a villager.

*I will hold a reserved villager for 24hrs after they are in boxes. If the trade falls through, they will be up for grabs or voided.

*If you reserve a villager but get them somewhere else, please let me know so someone else may reserve them.

*Please be patient, the time traveling technique I use puts a random villager in boxes. I have no control on when your villager will be in boxes.

tardis.gifVillagers that are not Reserved:

*Tier 1 villagers and some of the more popular tier 2 villagers will be auctioned, sold, or raffled.

*Rest of tier 2, and all of tier 3 & 4 will be up for regular free adoption.

*Tier 5 will be auto-voided, unless some asks to take them off AV

tardis.gifGeneral Rules/Info.:

*First-come First-serve. I don't require dreamie proof.

*You must have space for a villager being given away through regular cycling. I will not hold them for you.

*PLEASE let me know if you voided a villager and who that villager was. This will not count against you when you're adopting a villager. I would just like to keep track of villagers that were voided so I can warn anyone who may be interested in adopting them that they may not be original. (I don't talk to villagers or go into their houses when I cycle)

*You are free to do whatever you want with any villager you get from me.

*I have the last say on who gets a villager, and I may refuse to give anyone a villager if they are rude to me or anyone else.

*Bumps, wi-fi rating, tbt tips are appreciated.

Rocco (t5)
Bettina (t5)
Elise (t5)
Rowan (t5)
Julian (t1)
Beau (T1)
Erik (t2) ~ in boxes
Annalisa (t5)
Shari (t4)

Reserved|Autovoid|Reserved for me|* = from someone's void, uncertain about originality

just a note for myself on tier 5 villagers people are looking for

Peggy

*Send me TBT for the amount of time you wish to pull weeds for ( 1 minute = 1 tbt. I will be using the game timer so the times are as followed:

5 minutes = 5 tbt
10 minutes = 10 tbt
15 minutes = 15 tbt

I will restart the timer once it ends if you paid for more than 15 minutes time of weeding. But the max amount of time I will allow you to weed in one session is 30 minutes, so I can continue cycling.

*Let me know if you want to weed ahead of time.

*Once the villager you are adopting agrees to move to your town I will Save

*We will exit the villagers house and you will send me the TBT for the amount of time you would like to weed

*Once I receive the TBT, I will start the timer and you are free to pull weeds, any clovers you find you may keep.

*Please do not talk to any of the other villagars

*When your session is done, I will End

*If you are not adopting a villager and would still like to weed, PM me, and we can work out a time between cycles for you to come over and weed.

*If you get done weeding before your time is up, I'll refund you the unused minutes.

Keep in mind that this is a cycling town. Villagers have been voided. Enter at your own risk if you have less than 10 villagers.

*Note: cycling can be slow and sporadic at times due to school

Last edited:
Rosie is in boxes. She will be raffled off.

Info.:

*Anyone can enter

*Should be 100% original

*Ends on 8/31 at 8:30pm EDT

*Winner has an hour to pick her up

How to enter:

1 entry = ask to enter

4 entries = have picture dreamie proof (as in a signature, text sigs. do not count)

additional entries = send tbt (1 tbt = 1 entry, please do not send more than 10 tbt)

maximum entries per person = 15

EDIT: ended early

Last edited:
Yes! Thank you so much! Can you please add this friend code: 4270-2124-0335

Rosie was adopted.

Astrid moved in.

Deirdre is in boxes.

Hi! I've been looking everywhere for Genji/Kabuki, if they end up cycling in would I be able to reserve them? <3 They are both T3 I believe! ^^

Hi! I've been looking everywhere for Genji/Kabuki, if they end up cycling in would I be able to reserve them? <3 They are both T3 I believe! ^^
if you have an item(s) off my wish list you can reserve any villager that's in my town, tier 1 villagers require two items, but all other tiers can be reserved with one item.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Deirdre was adopted

Flora moved in

Lily is in boxes

EDIT: going offline for the night. She will be available again when I get back on tomorrow.

Last edited:
bump for Lily
voiding in 20 minutes

voided

Last edited:
Back