Pokéball
Feedback
100% (329) +
[CYCLING] <TAMMY & STERLING ARE MOVING!> (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ

ogjsq0.jpg

BANNER, THANKS TO ZORALUV. BEST PERSON IN THE WORLD
Rules:
  • I take TBT bells ONLY ~ please don't offer acnl bells
  • I don't have set prices for Villagers, so feel free to offer whatever you'd like (but no low balling, be reasonable!!)
  • I love lurkers! Please state who you're looking for, so I can PM you when they're moving <3 (especially if they're on my autovoid list, I don't like voiding villagers that can find a lovely home!!)
  • Wi-fi feedbacks are greatly appreciated! (I respond to them in bulk, so don't be offended if I haven't given you one yet!)
  • I cycle at odd hours of the day. I might void villagers after 15 minutes or sometimes I'll void them after a couple of hours ~ It just depends on how I'm feeling
  • Please add me promptly after I accept your offer and I will open my gates
  • Payment must be received before I end session

>>>>I will take the following collectibles as payment/exchange for your dream villagers:<<<<
ice-cream-swirl-summer.png
popsicle-summer.png
cake-chocolate.png
fruit-peach.png
dnm4.png
dnm2.png
dnm3.png
dnm5.png

^^^only a few examples, feel free to offer whatever others I don't have listed

I have the following villagers available: 100% ORIGINAL
Solar~
ANNOUNCING:
  • Sterling
  • Mint
  • Tia
AUTOVOIDING:
  • Butch
  • Nate
  • Hamlet
  • Wart Jr.
  • Klaus
  • Anabelle
  • Marcie
Gliss~
ANNOUNCING:
  • Freckles - STUCK HERE
  • Naomi
  • Marshal
  • Tammy
AUTOVOIDING:
  • Klaus
  • Vic
  • Roald
  • Anchovy
  • Bangle

Looking out for:

Beau, Fang, Diana, and Skye - lambenthyme
Bunnie -eranir
Lily and Dotty - iamacoyfish
As of: 10/28/14
----

-----
But wait, there's more! Are you an artist?
I'd be more than happy to trade any Villagers for your Art : )
  • PLEASE POST YOUR ART EXAMPLES!
  • I prefer digital art > traditional & please don't feel offended if I don't choose you, I'm just really picky >.<
  • NEW - I will require a WIP before you adopt a Villager.
  • I take art offers > tbt bells

If I don't have a Villager you're looking for, please state who you'd like in exchange. I can easily reset and find them for you <3
tumblr_najl7yv2TY1r7y61oo1_100.gif

REQUEST #1:
My OC Sylee (DON'T JUDGE ME, I CHANGED HER NAME. LMAO) ~ You can draw her with:
>>>her hair up OR down with/without her bow
>>>in her current outfit OR in the her pj's (the ice cream over-sized/off the shoulder t-shirt)
>>>whatever outfit you'd like, I'm up for her having new outfits ;D
mi-ya-ka
Sierynn_zpsc83edc46.png

gtDanno
Sieryn_zpse55ee42a.png

KahoOkashii
KahoOkashii_zps0301c675.png

ang-nyan
ang-nyan_zpsb9826523.png

REQUEST #2:
My friend's Mayor~
>>>She loves Ankha, Cyrano and Jambette <3 If they could be drawn alongside her, that'd be amazing!
>>>Her acnl sig. of her villagers are listed under the spoiler, so any of those villagers would be fine as well
>>>Please draw her in some sort of boss OR fabulous pose. <she's fab, so her mayor needs to represent that>
14922608930_a87ca9ed34_o.png

her sig.
13790641853_df689b17dd_o.gif

-----

lGYoigX.gif

HAPPY CUSTOMERS!
Melgogs - Cherry, Soleil, Chief, Marshal and Flurry
Jaws - Merengue and Kyle*
Cuddles - Ankha and Bonbon
Afypnisi - Fauna, Julian, Lily
Darumy - Bianca*
lambenthyme - Genji and Erik*(one more)
sunkyung - Fang
PsychoAgateophobia - Maple
hrodric1 - Fauna
amarillo - Lucky and Rooney*
Hipster - Rosie
ofjetsi - Chief*
wolphfe - Marshal
shangooli - Marina
* = waiting on art

ART RECEIVED!

Last edited:
Here's a small selection of my art c: If you end up liking my style, I think it would be really sweet if I could get Maple in exchange, since she's the only dreamie I need left ; u ;

I can also draw in a more anime style if that's what you prefer, I'm pretty flexible.
(Just scroll through it, lol)
My Gallery

Last edited:
Here's a small selection of my art c: If you end up liking my style, I think it would be really sweet if I could get Maple in exchange, since she's the only dreamie I need left ; u ;

I can also draw in a more anime style if that's what you prefer, I'm pretty flexible.
(Just scroll through it, lol)
My Gallery

Awe, I think this one is cute >>>here
I'll certainly keep an eye out for Maple :) (please don't start anything until I get her in town, lol)
<3<3

I only really do art of villagers and not mayors (see examples in my signature) I'm assuming you only want art done of your mayor correct? If so I think I'll pass, but regardless best of luck!!

I only really do art of villagers and not mayors (see examples in my signature) I'm assuming you only want art done of your mayor correct? If so I think I'll pass, but regardless best of luck!!

Awe, I'm sorry. I only want art of my OC as of now. I might add my mayor/villagers later on though :)

art gallery

If you like any of the styles, I'm looking for Agnes! c:

Attachments

• rabbit.jpg
    rabbit.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 2,562
  • marshu gajin.jpg
    marshu gajin.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 2,543
OMG, dat Marshal <3 Alright, I'll watch out for Agnes. She shouldn't be too hard to find <3333

Thank you! c: Please PM me if you find her, and if you have issues reaching me here you can find me on gameoveracnl.tumblr.com

Marshal is in boxes :) ADOPTED!
If no one offers any art for him, I would take tbt offers as well! ~
<3

Last edited:
Yeah how much? I have tons of bells I can sell to get TNT bells.

Nothing Ive been deciding yet. But I just wanted you to see if you were intressed. I might draw things for you to give my babe some villagers.

Who would you be interested in?[/QUOTE]

Hello, I'd be interested in Marshal! My deviantart is terribly dead but here's some example sketches. This is my art style when it comes to drawing girls: TkvBE.jpgaurelie_by_melgogs-d5jld03.jpgqueen_of_diamonds_and_celeste_by_melgogs-d5jkhek.jpgyellow_sweater_by_melgogs-d5jlgeo.jpg

Hope it's to your tastes!

Last edited:
Hello, I'd be interested in Marshal! My deviantart is terribly dead but here's some example sketches. This is my art style when it comes to drawing girls: View attachment 64414View attachment 64418View attachment 64419View attachment 64420

Hope it's to your tastes!
Oh my gosh, yesssss!!! He's currently in boxes now, but due to you having only 2 wifi feedbacks and just joining. I would appreciate a sketch before I let you pick Marshal up. I hope thats okay.....

Sure! Here's a 3 min pencil sketch, tho I would do your art digitally with full shading and colors as the ones I showed above!

foto.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back