• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

[CYCLING] <TAMMY & STERLING ARE MOVING!> (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ

Status
Not open for further replies.

gnoixaim

a hit dog will holler
Bells
Chocolate Cake
Tasty Cake
Pokéball
Feedback
100% (329) +
[CYCLING] <TAMMY & STERLING ARE MOVING!> (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ

ogjsq0.jpg

BANNER, THANKS TO ZORALUV. BEST PERSON IN THE WORLD
Rules:
  • I take TBT bells ONLY ~ please don't offer acnl bells
  • I don't have set prices for Villagers, so feel free to offer whatever you'd like (but no low balling, be reasonable!!)
  • I love lurkers! Please state who you're looking for, so I can PM you when they're moving <3 (especially if they're on my autovoid list, I don't like voiding villagers that can find a lovely home!!)
  • Wi-fi feedbacks are greatly appreciated! (I respond to them in bulk, so don't be offended if I haven't given you one yet!)
  • I cycle at odd hours of the day. I might void villagers after 15 minutes or sometimes I'll void them after a couple of hours ~ It just depends on how I'm feeling
  • Please add me promptly after I accept your offer and I will open my gates
  • Payment must be received before I end session

>>>>I will take the following collectibles as payment/exchange for your dream villagers:<<<<
ice-cream-swirl-summer.png
popsicle-summer.png
cake-chocolate.png
fruit-peach.png
dnm4.png
dnm2.png
dnm3.png
dnm5.png

^^^only a few examples, feel free to offer whatever others I don't have listed

I have the following villagers available: 100% ORIGINAL
Solar~
ANNOUNCING:
  • Sterling
  • Mint
  • Tia
AUTOVOIDING:
  • Butch
  • Nate
  • Hamlet
  • Wart Jr.
  • Klaus
  • Anabelle
  • Marcie
Gliss~
ANNOUNCING:
  • Freckles - STUCK HERE
  • Naomi
  • Marshal
  • Tammy
AUTOVOIDING:
  • Klaus
  • Vic
  • Roald
  • Anchovy
  • Bangle

Looking out for:

Beau, Fang, Diana, and Skye - lambenthyme
Bunnie -eranir
Lily and Dotty - iamacoyfish
As of: 10/28/14
----

-----
But wait, there's more! Are you an artist?
I'd be more than happy to trade any Villagers for your Art : )
  • PLEASE POST YOUR ART EXAMPLES!
  • I prefer digital art > traditional & please don't feel offended if I don't choose you, I'm just really picky >.<
  • NEW - I will require a WIP before you adopt a Villager.
  • I take art offers > tbt bells

If I don't have a Villager you're looking for, please state who you'd like in exchange. I can easily reset and find them for you <3
tumblr_najl7yv2TY1r7y61oo1_100.gif

REQUEST #1:
My OC Sylee (DON'T JUDGE ME, I CHANGED HER NAME. LMAO) ~ You can draw her with:
>>>her hair up OR down with/without her bow
>>>in her current outfit OR in the her pj's (the ice cream over-sized/off the shoulder t-shirt)
>>>whatever outfit you'd like, I'm up for her having new outfits ;D
mi-ya-ka
Sierynn_zpsc83edc46.png

gtDanno
Sieryn_zpse55ee42a.png

KahoOkashii
KahoOkashii_zps0301c675.png

ang-nyan
ang-nyan_zpsb9826523.png

REQUEST #2:
My friend's Mayor~
>>>She loves Ankha, Cyrano and Jambette <3 If they could be drawn alongside her, that'd be amazing!
>>>Her acnl sig. of her villagers are listed under the spoiler, so any of those villagers would be fine as well
>>>Please draw her in some sort of boss OR fabulous pose. <she's fab, so her mayor needs to represent that>
14922608930_a87ca9ed34_o.png

her sig.
13790641853_df689b17dd_o.gif

-----

lGYoigX.gif

HAPPY CUSTOMERS!
Melgogs - Cherry, Soleil, Chief, Marshal and Flurry
Jaws - Merengue and Kyle*
Cuddles - Ankha and Bonbon
Afypnisi - Fauna, Julian, Lily
Darumy - Bianca*
lambenthyme - Genji and Erik*(one more)
sunkyung - Fang
PsychoAgateophobia - Maple
hrodric1 - Fauna
amarillo - Lucky and Rooney*
Hipster - Rosie
ofjetsi - Chief*
wolphfe - Marshal
shangooli - Marina
* = waiting on art

ART RECEIVED!

Last edited:
Here's a small selection of my art c: If you end up liking my style, I think it would be really sweet if I could get Maple in exchange, since she's the only dreamie I need left ; u ;

I can also draw in a more anime style if that's what you prefer, I'm pretty flexible.
(Just scroll through it, lol)
My Gallery

Last edited:
Here's a small selection of my art c: If you end up liking my style, I think it would be really sweet if I could get Maple in exchange, since she's the only dreamie I need left ; u ;

I can also draw in a more anime style if that's what you prefer, I'm pretty flexible.
(Just scroll through it, lol)
My Gallery

Awe, I think this one is cute >>>here
I'll certainly keep an eye out for Maple :) (please don't start anything until I get her in town, lol)
<3<3

I only really do art of villagers and not mayors (see examples in my signature) I'm assuming you only want art done of your mayor correct? If so I think I'll pass, but regardless best of luck!!

I only really do art of villagers and not mayors (see examples in my signature) I'm assuming you only want art done of your mayor correct? If so I think I'll pass, but regardless best of luck!!

Awe, I'm sorry. I only want art of my OC as of now. I might add my mayor/villagers later on though :)

art gallery

If you like any of the styles, I'm looking for Agnes! c:

Attachments

• rabbit.jpg
    rabbit.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 2,562
  • marshu gajin.jpg
    marshu gajin.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 2,543
OMG, dat Marshal <3 Alright, I'll watch out for Agnes. She shouldn't be too hard to find <3333

Thank you! c: Please PM me if you find her, and if you have issues reaching me here you can find me on gameoveracnl.tumblr.com

Marshal is in boxes :) ADOPTED!
If no one offers any art for him, I would take tbt offers as well! ~
<3

Last edited:
Yeah how much? I have tons of bells I can sell to get TNT bells.

Nothing Ive been deciding yet. But I just wanted you to see if you were intressed. I might draw things for you to give my babe some villagers.

Who would you be interested in?[/QUOTE]

Hello, I'd be interested in Marshal! My deviantart is terribly dead but here's some example sketches. This is my art style when it comes to drawing girls: TkvBE.jpgaurelie_by_melgogs-d5jld03.jpgqueen_of_diamonds_and_celeste_by_melgogs-d5jkhek.jpgyellow_sweater_by_melgogs-d5jlgeo.jpg

Hope it's to your tastes!

Last edited:
Hello, I'd be interested in Marshal! My deviantart is terribly dead but here's some example sketches. This is my art style when it comes to drawing girls: View attachment 64414View attachment 64418View attachment 64419View attachment 64420

Hope it's to your tastes!
Oh my gosh, yesssss!!! He's currently in boxes now, but due to you having only 2 wifi feedbacks and just joining. I would appreciate a sketch before I let you pick Marshal up. I hope thats okay.....

Sure! Here's a 3 min pencil sketch, tho I would do your art digitally with full shading and colors as the ones I showed above!

foto.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back