Leaf's Gallery

@dragonair~ Hope you like it!

8tsy1kN.png

p4umqhy.png

Made two versions since I couldn't decide which one I liked best, so I thought I'd let you choose. Although in the end I think I like the second one better. :>
aaaHhh ty I love them!!!! i love the first one but the second one is a bit hazier which i love! thank you so so much!

Yesss omg look at it. ; u;
Btw I was looking through your front page again and saw a bunch of your signatures I've never seen before :eek: (For some reason I thought I saw all of them lol). Point was they were all really excellent, you definitely have a talent with graphic design!

Yesss omg look at it. ; u;
Btw I was looking through your front page again and saw a bunch of your signatures I've never seen before :eek: (For some reason I thought I saw all of them lol). Point was they were all really excellent, you definitely have a talent with graphic design!

>W<! Thanks, yeah some stuff I didn't publicize as much because they were art trades or I just didn't have the time to make a post or anything.

~~~

I made a Zelda signature, it's pretty generic so anyone is free to use it if they'd like! It was for the SOTW contest.

RPcNs14.png

mayor leafs sigs bring me LIFE
if you are ever open again, i would kill for one. i frigging adore your graphics rip me ahhhh
KEEP UP THE AWESOME WORK BB

if you are ever open again, i would kill for one. i frigging adore your graphics rip me ahhhh

i'm going to get shot down for this but

LEAF IS LOVE LEAF IS LIFE

you now have my permission to kill me

i'm going to get shot down for this but

LEAF IS LOVE LEAF IS LIFE

you now have my permission to kill me

i laughed omfg
TRUUUUUU THOOOOO.

omg all of the quotes rn //v\\ making me blush~~~~~ You're all too (three) much <3

I saw some people taking like notes of requests that people have had and just completing them whenever they had time, so I might do something similar once I get in the groove of classes and all that. (which btw, I start tomorrow and I'm absolutely over it already)

So pretty ;-;

<3333 Thank yooooou!~

omg all of the quotes rn //v\\ making me blush~~~~~ You're all too (three) much <3

I saw some people taking like notes of requests that people have had and just completing them whenever they had time, so I might do something similar once I get in the groove of classes and all that. (which btw, I start tomorrow and I'm absolutely over it already)

<3333 Thank yooooou!~

i wouldnt want you to push yourself, dear! uAu at least let me pay you orz
and best of luck with classes!

Last edited:
Thank yoooou! Yeah, I'll see about it. I love designing so it'd give me a way to de-stress and get away from work/classes. Stay tuned >w<!

yesyes, will do!! *w* cant wait!! -sits and wags tail patiently-

Yoooo~ So a quick update regarding my thread.

I decided that I'd do something similar to what mew does on their art thread where basically I'll have a list of orders that people have given me and I'll draw a few at random when I have some time to work on signature. Most likely these will be free or donation based. It'd be awesome to get a donation but don't feel pressured to, especially since these might take a while.

So yeah, leave your requests!~

Yay! i'd like to but in an order!
200tbt for a sig that says 'peony'
stylized with Whitney & a daisy (flower)

Oh also, feel free to request anything. I still feel a lot more comfortable with animal crossing themed stuff but I can give anything a shot so~

I'm feeling really lazy so may I just quote my previous post? uvu

Hi again! Could I request three separate texts? I can pay you TBT if necessary cus it's quite a lot!

If I could, then for the first I'd like to have a simple text saying "Ruffla" with a star silhouette in the middle of the a like we discussed last time if that's possible! that one can just have a starry night theme to it, idm :)

For the next, I would like a victorian styled font with "Flora" in green and a red rose instead of the o. If it's possible I'd like random Latin as the background but if not, just do whatever you want with it!

the final one I'd also like a victorian styled font with "Robert" in dark blue with a wilted/black rose instead of the o. You can do whatever you think looks neat with it! :)

I hope that isn't too much to ask ^^

I'm so greedy qAq

Never got one when you were open, so would gladly pay for one if I got chosen:)

Would like it to say "Kitten" with Rosie's face on the "e" and perhaps a cat tail on the "n"? I would like it with her colors if possible. Would also like it possibly to be 500x200<3

Just going to put this here in case I do get picked, your typography is lovely<3

Last edited:
Back