Mephisto Pheles

Head of True Cross Acad.
Bells
Yellow Candy
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
Popsicle (TBT Beach Party)
Cake
Cherry (Fruit)
OK guys, I've settle on the name "Robin"! :D Thanks to everyone who gave me their suggestions!

I've been using "Ian" as my alias lately, which I chose because it was the name my parents were going to give me "if I had been born a boy" (little did they know that that "little girl" was actually a "little boy"..).

But due to the drama between my parents, and the tension between me and my Mom.. I'm starting to dislike the name (which SUCKS because it's the name I gave to my AC:NL mayor ಠ_ಠ) and decided I want a new one.

I'm having trouble thinking of a name I like, though.. So I thought I'd ask TBT if they know any good ones. :p

Some things that might help:

I don't want to post a picture of what I look like, but I will say that I'm American and white as heck - so you probably shouldn't be recommending any names that would seem odd for a white American dude to have. lol

I want a name that flows well with the surname Christopher - as that's my actual last name. (and no I won't disclose my first name - there isn't a masculine form of it, anyway)

I don't care about "meanings".

I'm open to "gender neutral" names, but I would prefer a more "masculine leaning" name, so people don't assume I'm a woman.

Please, no weird names. I don't want to be named Spock or some elvish sounding name - I want at least a relatively normal sounding name, thank you. (With that said, I don't want an extremely common name, either)

In addition, here's a bunch of names that are definite "NO"s - either because I hate the name, or because I personally know someone with that name:​
  1. Steve
  2. Eric
  3. Joshua
  4. Jonathan
  5. Brandon
  6. David
  7. Shaun
  8. Johnny
  9. Rodney
  10. Dane
  11. Jason
  12. Kenneth
  13. Jessie
  14. Lance
  15. Joey
  16. Van
  17. Jimmy
  18. Sam
  19. Andy
  20. Matt
  21. Alex
  22. Deven

(Also, it would help if you included a phonetic spelling of the name - so I know how it's pronounced)

Once I have one or two names I like, I might add a list to help give an idea of what kind of names I might be interested in. :)

Last edited:
Er...I'll try. Sorry if any of these were on your list. Mobile sucks :/

-Philip
-Randy
-Ryan
-Alex
-Stephan
-Vince

Er...I'll try. Sorry if any of these were on your list. Mobile sucks :/

-Philip
-Randy
-Ryan
-Alex
-Stephan
-Vince

Only one you listed that was on my "list of no's" was Alex. :p (one of my uncles dogs is named Alex lol)

Stephan is sort of like a name on my list.. which was "Steve" (or Stephen), so I probably won't be going for that one. (it'd be really weird to have a name that sounds nearly identical to my Dads. LOL)

I think out of all of those, though, the best one would be "Vince" - though I'm not sure that's the sort of name I'd want. :confused:

UM well if I ever have kids, which would be miraculous in itself, I'd name my son Adrian Dietrich

so there's that

How about Christopher Dean?

Dean's not a bad, name, either. :cool: Only issue would be the association with the Supernatural character hahaha. ("No, I did not name myself after Dean Winchester - I just liked the name, OK?!")

I like Eli, Drew, Trent, Rob/Robby, Jonah, Jonas, Joseph, Bo, and River, but that probably wouldn't go too well with Christopher.

Dean's not a bad, name, either. :cool: Only issue would be the association with the Supernatural character hahaha. ("No, I did not name myself after Dean Winchester - I just liked the name, OK?!")

I LOVE DEAN WINCHESTER

Only one you listed that was on my "list of no's" was Alex. :p (one of my uncles dogs is named Alex lol)

Stephan is sort of like a name on my list.. which was "Steve" (or Stephen), so I probably won't be going for that one. (it'd be really weird to have a name that sounds nearly identical to my Dads. LOL)

I think out of all of those, though, the best one would be "Vince" - though I'm not sure that's the sort of name I'd want. :confused:

What's wrong with Stephen? That's my name!

#offended

I can't think of anything that would work well with your last name. Because your last name is a common first name.

Come up with a nickname based off your interests. Like I use McQueen for most things

Jack is a nice name.

I've always liked the name Jack... But alas, it feels kind of awkward with my full name. "Jack Christopher".. (maybe it's because of the double "ck" sound, from the end of Jack and the beginning of Christopher"?)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I like Eli, Drew, Trent, Rob/Robby, Jonah, Jonas, Joseph, Bo, and River, but that probably wouldn't go too well with Christopher.

River.. lol reminds of my Doctor Who.

Funny you mention Trent, though - I was thinking of that name the other day (mostly as a joke). :p But yeah, doesn't flow too well with my last name. Weh.
I LOVE DEAN WINCHESTER

Haha, I haven't watched much Supernatural, so I can't say whether or not I like the character. (he's short though, if I recall correctly. Like myself lol)

Last edited:
My friend who is FtM who had the same problem, picking a boy name. We went and bought him a baby name book and went scouring through it for the most awesome name ever. He's now Gunner.

Here are some of my favourite boy names:

- Engle/Ingle (German for Angel. It's got a wicked background)
- Alester
- Cafael (Kay-ful? But it means Battle Lord in Welsh. omg)
- Axel (Danish, Gift from the gods)
- Bedivere (The best knight to ever be written in the world Thank)
- Loki (God of mischief and one of my favourite names ever)
- ??rr (said Thor. Enough said)

Actually, Jensen Ackles (Dean Winchester) is 6' 1". Jared Padalecki (Sam) is 6'4" It's just a matterof perspective. XD

I FEEL YOU. I named my Daughter Piper and everyone asks me if I was a charmed fan. No. I'm not.

My friend who is FtM who had the same problem, picking a boy name. We went and bought him a baby name book and went scouring through it for the most awesome name ever. He's now Gunner.

Here are some of my favourite boy names:

- Engle/Ingle (German for Angel. It's got a wicked background)
- Alester
- Cafael (Kay-ful? But it means Battle Lord in Welsh. omg)
- Axel (Danish, Gift from the gods)
- Bedivere (The best knight to ever be written in the world Thank)
- Loki (God of mischief and one of my favourite names ever)
- ??rr (said Thor. Enough said)

While those names might be cool for fictional characters, I'd be a bit hesitant to use them in real life, personally..

I've seen a few trans guys mocked for choosing "cool" names like that, unfortunately. :rolleyes: (and called fake as a result, for who knows what reason)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Actually, Jensen Ackles (Dean Winchester) is 6' 1". Jared Padalecki (Sam) is 6'4" It's just a matterof perspective. XD

WHAT.

B-- Ugh. Darn tall men. lol

Back