• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia TBT Mafia XV: The Siren's Call (Game Over/Mafia & Third Party Win!)

thesirenscall_lunareclipse_zps561d8d8f.png

Night 4 post has been updated and I'll fix the OP in a minute. Thank you oath2order and Superpenguin for taking care of things for me last night. I loved the story and I won't be changing it. :D

(1) Karen aka. Ligeia (Mafia Doctor) was modkilled for missing the deadline.

The sirens are willing to put everything at risk if it means taking down the pirates, and you are no exception. According to Homer you were never meant to exist, so you value preservation above all else.

Once per night you can PM the host with the name of a player you wish to protect. If you protect a player with multiple night lives, then your protection will be used before their hit. You cannot target the same person two nights a row. You are free to use this action on yourself.

Win Condition: To equal or outnumber the town.

As a reminder: the deadline is 11pm BST (6pm EDT) Sunday 7th September.

Last edited:
thesirenscall_lunareclipse_zps561d8d8f.png

Night 4 post has been updated and I'll fix the OP in a minute. Thank you oath2order and Superpenguin for taking care of things for me last night. I loved the story and I won't be changing it. :D

(1) Karen aka. Ligeia (Mafia Doctor) was modkilled for missing the deadline.

The sirens are willing to put everything at risk if it means taking down the pirates, and you are no exception. According to Homer you were never meant to exist, so you value preservation above all else.

Once per night you can PM the host with the name of a player you wish to protect. If you protect a player with multiple night lives, then your protection will be used before their hit. You cannot target the same person two nights a row. You are free to use this action on yourself.

Win Condition: To equal or outnumber the town.

As a reminder: the deadline is 11pm BST (6pm EDT) Sunday 8th September.

o: ok

bye Karen

Holy ****, mafia ****ed up.

2 down! Yes! Plus it was the doctor, so they can't be protected now.

The voting dead line was 11PM last night, Karen missed it due to SATs, Tina doesn't give a **** and takes no prisoners

Aren't you supposed to get a warning?

No I got a warning day 1 stating I had to vote or id be mod killed, voting is mandatory. I like her system, the amount of people who don't vote is beyond a joke now, unless for specific reasons that Tina will deem an excuse such as my food poisoning last week.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can I say something... I told you so!! :D:lemon:

You may you may, now we need to see who she communicated with and who defended her when you and others? Suspected her if any defended her.

**** YOU.

- - - Post Merge - - -

i know who i am voting for tomorrow.
Because you stole my diamond, I roleblock you. Anyway you have no reasoning against that.

- - - Post Merge - - -

And I didn't want to roleblock blue roles.

**** YOU.

- - - Post Merge - - -

i know who i am voting for tomorrow.

We should vote for Sataric, he has defended Dolby and agreed with Karen on lynching me. I feel like scum chat just decided that they wanted to lynch me. If so, Minties and Karla stand out as well.

Because you stole my diamond, I roleblock you. Anyway you have no reasoning against that.

- - - Post Merge - - -

And I didn't want to roleblock blue roles.
YOU SHOULD ROLEBLOCK WHO YOU THINK IS MAFIA! A CHIPMUNK WOULD MAKE BETTER DECISIONS THAN YOU WOULD!
If you are trying to get in the way of my win condition I will do the same to you.

Back