• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia TBT Mafia XV: The Siren's Call (Game Over/Mafia & Third Party Win!)

I'm sure I'm going to get a lot of discussion from this, but to clarify, I won't be around for another 8 or so hours because I have classes, so I'll get back to things later.

Good post dad, nothing to add to that.

And here we have a random vote for me. Would love to hear his reasoning behind that. No doubt it'll be as comical as his first few posts of this game

Since I asked Tina in kik and she wouldnt answer, are we allowed to coax people to post

There needs to be an actual question in order to receive an answer. ;)

As a general rule, it's a player's own responsibility to post. If a player is running the risk of modkill due to inactivity you can assume I've contacted them myself. The activity rule for this game is stated in the OP, and I'll quote it again here so that there is no excuse for not knowing:

TBT Mafia XV: The Siren's Call - Post #1 said:
Activity:
You must vote every day you are alive, and must contribute one substantial post at least once every full day/night cycle. This means that if you only make one post, it needs to be more substantial than simply saying "I agree" or "RIP". If you post multiple times, this rule may may be less strict. There may be exceptions to this if day/night phases progress rapidly at any stage in the game. If I don't believe you're contributing enough I'll send you a warning PM.

There needs to be an actual question in order to receive an answer. ;)

As a general rule, it's a player's own responsibility to post. If a player is running the risk of modkill due to inactivity you can assume I've contacted them myself. The activity rule for this game is stated in the OP, and I'll quote it again here so that there is no excuse for not knowing:

I believe his reason for asking was to know if coaxing someone to post on IRC or somewhere else off-thread was permissible.

It's not allowed unless a player has been explicitly allowed private contact with the other player in question.

Last edited:
Okay first off, I'm terrible in no PM games. See Pleasure Cruise. Secondly, I'm out of practice. Ive played a few officials and IRC mafia but both of those are nowherr near the skill needed to be good in a main/mini. So I'm trying to get back on track. And yrs, I realize that this is exactly wat Minties said about Karla. Strange how it wasn't also included about me hut I guess it makes sense since Karla has been gone longer. Whatever.

Generating doubt? You mean, generating doubt as to what exactly the roles are in the game? Yeah okay. If generating doubt over meta-analysis is a crime then lynch me.

I wouldn't mind lynching an inactive. But its not high on my priority list. I've been generating discussion in order to draw someone out; and I guess in doing so, made people suspicious of me.

You would think it's obvious what Im doing, you know. Posting constantly, discussing as much as possible. I personally think its obvious that I'm town aligned.

What I find interesting is how Dad is going all out. I don't ever recall Dad posting such a long, thought-out post before. It's a little hypocritical how he seems to be focusing on me, yet critiques me on focusing on Sataric.

How is the arsonist thing even suspicious? Sataric and I argue. It's our thing.

All I can really say is Dad is dead wrong in his "good post"

I wouldn't mind lynching an inactive. But its not high on my priority list. I've been generating discussion in order to draw someone out; and I guess in doing so, made people suspicious of me.

You would think it's obvious what Im doing, you know. Posting constantly, discussing as much as possible. I personally think its obvious that I'm town aligned.

What I find interesting is how Dad is going all out. I don't ever recall Dad posting such a long, thought-out post before. It's a little hypocritical how he seems to be focusing on me, yet critiques me on focusing on Sataric.

As I'm someone who isn't familiar with Dad's playstyle, can you tell me what conclusion you would draw from his long all-out post against you?

You're also generating discussion, albeit about yourself, this is still fine, is it not?

Well, its fine that we're discussing me though it seems to he in a negative direction.

Honestly when it comes to Dad i personally view him as medium strength. A part of me thinks hes being coached but that might be paranoia

Well, its fine that we're discussing me though it seems to he in a negative direction.

Honestly when it comes to Dad i personally view him as medium strength. A part of me thinks hes being coached but that might be paranoia

Right, so you think he's being coached. Does that mean you accept what he says has legitimacy?

Sone parts I agree are legitimate. I agree I spent too much time talking with Sataric about the Arsonist possibikity, but distraction was not my main intention. Main intention was discussion

What I find interesting is how Dad is going all out. I don't ever recall Dad posting such a long, thought-out post before.

This. This is what I thought! I was just skimming over it and I was like "I don't think Dads ever came out with a big post like this early on in the game." I thought I'd look through all the games he's played in just to make sure I was remembering correctly, and he never has before. He has made fairly large posts listing his opinions of everyone all at once, but never full blown cases on someone. So that is a little odd to me.

I'm gonna read his post more throughly cause like I said, I was just skimming through it.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Honestly when it comes to Dad i personally view him as medium strength.

If he's medium strength, I think I need to join nub mafias.

Honestly Dad that was a pretty good post but you accused him of being more pushy and aggressive than he's actually being, especially when you pointed out that he's trying to get inactives lynched... He never stated that he even wanted to lynch inactives, he barely even implied it. What he did do was give a list of inactives. Good post but imo you're not really on the right track and I'm not sure why you're focusing so much on Oath without any real evidence of scummyness. A lot of your accusations were more of your opinion on his playstyle than actual evidence to support the possibility of him being scum.

Dad is a relatively new player, but I've always felt that he was pretty good and had potential, so his post doesn't surprise me and I wouldn't say it's from a coach. As far as I know, this game doesn't even have coaches unless you mean an unofficial one, but I highly doubt that.

Hehe back. Oath what do you mean like coach. Coach like mafia team or coach like nub mafia pls explain.

Yes jer. My implication was that he was being coached by a scummate but I still do think thats a little too paranoid for me to think

Yes jer. My implication was that he was being coached by a scummate but I still do think thats a little too paranoid for me to think

Oh? I don't think Dad would need to be coached to come up with a post like that himself. He's made wall of texts in the past (just not a full blown case) so I think he's certainly capable.

Back