• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia TBT Mafia XV: The Siren's Call (Game Over/Mafia & Third Party Win!)

thesirenscall_nightfour_zps4fe1e18a.png

The waters surrounding the Bellarbor started getting rough just as a dance party was going on for all the passengers to enjoy the Siren's Call. Even the First Mate came out to have a great time out in the open.

The crazy loud dancing going on aboard the Bellarbor woke up some octopi luking around in the waters below. All at once, tentacles emerged from the water and wrapped themselves around Aiden. They wrapped themselves all over his body squeezing his flesh. Then all of a sudden, the tentacles found their way down Aiden's throat. They suctioned to the sides of his throat and reached down into his stomach. All it once the tentacles pulled out of Aiden's body, pulling all his vital organs out with them! O.O What a mess!

alise aka. Aiden the First Mate got suction cupped.

You are an apprentice aboard The Bellarbor. Whatever your seniors order, you shall follow command. You’ve the crew’s best interests at heart and you’ll do anything it takes to keep this ship afloat.

You have no special abilities. Your voice and your vote are you strongest weapons. With nothing to hide, you should be leading this search.

Win Condition: Successfully eliminate all of the anti-town killing roles.

You have 24 hours to PM your night actions.

Night 4 will end 11pm BST (6pm EDT) on Sunday 7th September.

This is a host approved post. Better flavor text will be added in by Tina. :}

Last edited by a moderator:
Can we at least agree that Minties, Ashtot, or Sataric should be lynched on day five?

On the fence about Sataric, but I can agree with the other two. Figured even though Minties is busy, she'd at least give a reason for the Alise vote.

On the fence about Sataric, but I can agree with the other two. Figured even though Minties is busy, she'd at least give a reason for the Alise vote.

I have spent the past 48 hours moving tons of **** into my apartment. It doesnt have internet hooked up yet, so pinching the wifi at work currently on my phone. I wasn't expecting t have to move halfway through this game or I wouldn't have signed up because it's not fair to you guys.

Last night I got home at 11, skimmed through the thread and just put my vote in for Alise. Anything I could have contributed for my reasoning had already been said 1000 times over. I always question Alise because she always comes off scummy. You may have felt like she was confirmed town, but I'm genuinely surprised that she flipped green.

I'm going over to someone's house tonight that has wireless and I can post from my laptop. Again, sorry that I've have been MIA, but it actually has been for really important reasons.

Tl;dr being an adult is a *****.

lesson learned alise don't make jokes or people will lynch you...

For tomorrow I'm thinking Jeremy or Minties (and Ashtot is also possible but I want to look through his posts again, Natty has two pretty good posts on him), I also want the connection between Sataric and Karla explained, or when I have time tonight look through and figure out whats going on between them.

That sucks Minties, I realize you're busy just wasn't sure how busy.

The following list of currently alive players.

Cory
ryan88 (Presumed Blue Town Roleblocker?)
Minties
Alice (Veteran)
Karen
KarlaKGB
Sataric
Ashtot
Tom
Trundle
Yui-Z
Lauren
Jeremy
Natty

If we have a Jack of all Trades with a shot left or a 1 shot vigilante, I think now would be the time to use that shot. If you have inspected someone as Jack, please share this information in some way without making it incredibly obvious. The following people are all presumed green/mafia, aka the people you should waste a shot on unless you think we should confirm the thieves are who they say they are.

Yui-Z
Lauren
Jeremy
Karen
KarlaKGB
Sataric
Ashtot
Tom
Minties

Speaking of thieves, how many emeralds do you all have now?

Ryan you need to communicate more, something besides asking who you should block and then bandwagoning during day.

I think they might be twins (isn't there a thing like where two townies know they're both townies, I remember it in a past mafia game) or maybe both scum. I'm too lazy to edit Sataric's long posts for the sections where he backs up Karla, but I think it's pretty obvious something's going on...don't know if its a good thing or bad thing for us.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh man it's night 4. That means by the end of tonight the thieves will have stolen from 15 people (incl. night 0), and they're well on their way to the 7 treasures...I think concerned about their win con so I don't think a vig shot on a thief would be a bad idea. Like other people have said before. They lied about their role so why not their win con?

I think they might be twins (isn't there a thing like where two townies know they're both townies, I remember it in a past mafia game) or maybe both scum. I'm too lazy to edit Sataric's long posts for the sections where he backs up Karla, but I think it's pretty obvious something's going on...don't know if its a good thing or bad thing for us.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh man it's night 4. That means by the end of tonight the thieves will have stolen from 15 people (incl. night 0), and they're well on their way to the 7 treasures...I think concerned about their win con so I don't think a vig shot on a thief would be a bad idea. Like other people have said before. They lied about their role so why not their win con?

Masons, but scum is also possible. I think that even if we kill a thief and they get the last diamond, it wouldn't matter if we shot one.

Speaking of thieves, how many emeralds do you all have now?

I see nothing wrong with revealing how many we have. We have 6. But based on what we've been told in our quick chat, we don't depart from the game once we've met our win condition. So yeah... We basically become townies.

- - - Post Merge - - -

- - - Post Merge - - -

What other win condition could we possibly have?

Can we at least agree that Minties, Ashtot, or Sataric should be lynched on day five?

Ashtot or Sataric sound like good lynch choices in my opinion. Not sure about Minties, but I haven't found her scummy this game so I'd rather not lynch her yet unless we find that there's missing mafia leftover. Her activity level does make sense for someone who is moving, so I can't really believe she's mafia over that.

I'm still not completely sure about Tom and Karla.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I don't know about having Natty, Trundle or Cory shot. I'm still convinced that their third party team is legit but I don't see any other win condition possible. Unless they're lying about becoming town when they reach their goal and actually end up joining the mafia team, maybe to make up for the 1 KP the mafia have every night.

Truly shocked to see Alise flip town - I did not see that coming. I was certainly wrong about her. But I was hardly the only person that voted to have her lynched, and now it appears that several of you are at my throat. I don't know if I should be offended because noone bothered to make a serious case against me and everything is based on minor suspicion and "gut feelings", or if I should be thankful instead since this talk about lynching me might keep me alive for the night. Mafia would be foolish to shoot one of the people being discussed for tomorrow's lynch, after all.

Perhaps Jeremy is trying to keep me and the other names he mentioned alive for a bit longer with his "let's lynch them" posts. Or perhaps Jeremy is baiting and seeing how many people are quick to follow along with the ideas despite not forwarding a serious case, like Yui Z seems eager to do. It's also possible that he's scum, however, and that he's trying to take down some of the players that might oppose him.

I think it's too late to deal with the thieves. If they have a different win condition or get sinister powers once they have all their gemstones, it may already be too late to stop them. I just hope they were telling the truth and that they'll side with town in the end, if they are given the choice. I do worry that they might just massacre everyone once they have all the diamonds, but if we waste time trying to figure this dilemma out then Mafia might win instead. That would be incredibly stupid.

Truly shocked to see Alise flip town - I did not see that coming. I was certainly wrong about her. But I was hardly the only person that voted to have her lynched, and now it appears that several of you are at my throat. I don't know if I should be offended because noone bothered to make a serious case against me and everything is based on minor suspicion and "gut feelings", or if I should be thankful instead since this talk about lynching me might keep me alive for the night. Mafia would be foolish to shoot one of the people being discussed for tomorrow's lynch, after all.

Perhaps Jeremy is trying to keep me and the other names he mentioned alive for a bit longer with his "let's lynch them" posts. Or perhaps Jeremy is baiting and seeing how many people are quick to follow along with the ideas despite not forwarding a serious case, like Yui Z seems eager to do. It's also possible that he's scum, however, and that he's trying to take down some of the players that might oppose him.

I think it's too late to deal with the thieves. If they have a different win condition or get sinister powers once they have all their gemstones, it may already be too late to stop them. I just hope they were telling the truth and that they'll side with town in the end, if they are given the choice. I do worry that they might just massacre everyone once they have all the diamonds, but if we waste time trying to figure this dilemma out then Mafia might win instead. That would be incredibly stupid.
I've been all for an Ashtot lynch since early on in the game. The only reason I'm not fully against the idea of lynching you is because we're running out of possible mafia, and it's gotta be someone. I was only giving my thoughts on who I would or wouldn't want to be lynched out of the people Jeremy mentioned. One of the players that're leading town is going to be mafia after all (probably).

Don't be offended! :(

Back