• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia TBT Nub Mafia IV: Hijinks in Sugar Rush (Game Over/Third Party Win)

I hope people are active. I will be active. And I hope there isn't a bunch of mod kills.

All roles and coaching assignments have been sent out. PM me ASAP if you have not received yours.

sugarrush_day1_zps67c56285.png

Sugar Rush's number one prankster, Gloyd Orangeboar, had received word of a secret meeting taking place over the Nesquik Sand. He invited his partner in crime, Minty Zaki, along with him to check out the scene.

“Do you think it’s Taffyta?” Zaki asks. “It’s always Taffyta. Her and her dumb little clique.”

“Shut up, they’ll hear you,” Gloyd whispers.

The two remain silent as they approach the site. Then, something unusual strikes them. There are four torches burning in the dark. Gloyd and Zaki crouch low, watching from a distance.

The voices are muffled, and it’s hard to make out what they are saying, but already something strikes the pair as unusual.

“It’s just Nougetsia and them.” Gloyd sighs. “Come on, let’s head back.”

Zaki grabs at his sleeve as he makes to leave. “What’re you doing? We still don’t know what they’re up to yet.”

“It’s just the recolours. No one cares about their business, and neither should you. Come on.”

He swipes his arm out of Zaki’s grip and turns to go. A twig snaps beneath his foot. The recolours fall silent. From above, purple vines begin to laugh.

At once the recolours make their move. Within moments, Zaki is shoved into the Nesquik Sand. Meanwhile, another recolour grabs a vine and begins to wrap it tight around Gloyd’s neck while the others pin him down. He kicks and screams, unable to free himself. Eventually, he ceases struggling.

The next morning, the racers will find Gloyd lying face-down in the dirt with a broken neck. His corpse is splashed with pastel coloured paint.

Justin aka. Gloyd Orangeboar (Watcher) was strangled by the Laffy Taffy.
Tina aka. Minty Zaki (Tracker) drowned in the Nesquik Sand.

You have until the end of Day 1 to vote a candidate for the lynch.

Day 1 will end 12am BST on Tuesday 2nd September (7pm EDT Monday 1st September). Voting is done in this thread.

Remember: this is a no-PM game. All communication must be done within the thread.

NB: one of the roles in this game has changed since the OP was made: the jailer role has been changed to a doctor role.

Last edited:
Back