• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia TBT Nub Mafia IV: Hijinks in Sugar Rush (Game Over/Third Party Win)

saylor
your thoughts pls ;)

- - - Post Merge - - -

call can you vote for your scum partner pls?

I'm fine with lynching alise or callaway, either one I don't really think it'll make a difference.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

bye

sugarrushdaysix_zpsabb4b55c.png

C r y s t a l aka. Jubileena Bing-Bing (Vigilante) was killed.
alise aka. Torvald Batterbutter (Mafia Roleblocker) was killed.

It takes 2 votes to lynch. You have 24 hours maximum to vote.

Last edited:
omg rip crystal
BYEEEEEEEE CALL

- - - Post Merge - - -

if saylors offline can you vote for yourself please? :')

RIP Alise.

Okay Saylor, you're in a lose lose situation here. If you vote me, Gamora will kill you tonight and she'll win. If we vote Gamora, Mafia will win, but you won't die. The cat is outta the bag on who I am.

So lemme make you an offer you can't refuse....

tumblr_n2hdtnmLLi1qzqoygo1_500.gif

You vote Gamora with me, so the serial killer can't win.

I'v just wanted to use that quote and that gif the whole dang time I've been in this game, sorry

RIP Alise.

Okay Saylor, you're in a lose lose situation here. If you vote me, Gamora will kill you tonight and she'll win. If we vote Gamora, Mafia will win, but you won't die. The cat is outta the bag on who I am.

So lemme make you an offer you can't refuse....

tumblr_n2hdtnmLLi1qzqoygo1_500.gif

You vote Gamora with me, so the serial killer can't win.

I'v just wanted to use that quote and that gif the whole dang time I've been in this game, sorry
um rude.. ..

I have been on towns side this whole game, I could have just been lazy like every other game but I didn't so pls dont lynch me lets lynch the scum lord

Back