• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia TBT Mini Mafia XIII: Bird Mafia II [Game Over - Town & Tsundere Win!]

*Chirp Chirp*

Countless birds can be heard chirping up in the trees. Out in the distance, however, can be heard a more sinister sound coming from the mouth of the Ostrich. The Ostrich is approaching the trees and there is no doubt in any bird brain that he is going to wreak some havoc.

Superpenguin didn't want anything to do with the Ostrich. He had just stolen a shiny new mirror from a careless passerby and wasn't about to let some Ostrich come in and steal it from him.

Superpenguin had been admiring his feathers in the mirror for so long that he almost didn't notice a Booby with the most glorious Blue Feet pass by. It was the most amazing bird that Superpenguin has ever laid his eyes on and he instantly left his nest and flew down to the Blue-Footed Booby.

Unfortunately, Superpenguin didn't reach that beautiful bird due to a painful feeling in his leg. When he turned his head to see what was causing the pain, he saw the Ostrich biting into his leg. Superpenguin let out one final chirp before his leg was ripped clean off and bled out.

The Ostrich couldn't resist pecking the Blue-Footed Booby into the sand either. In the bird went into the sand where he later suffocated.

Superpenguin, the Cockatoo, lost his leg while distracted.

oath2order, the Blue-Footed Booby, suffocated in the sand.

Cockatoo
You've got quite the eye for shiny things. Anything that has even the slightest glimmer or sparkle you will want to steal. Every Night you may steal and item or ability from another player.

Blue-Footed Booby
You are quite the popular bird. Everyone wants to get a good look at you; you're so distracting. Every Night you may choose a player to distract for the rest of the game. This will cause that player to completely lose all their abilities for the rest of the game.

It is now Night Zero. You have 24 hours to send in your actions. Night will end early if all actions get sent in.

Last edited:

*Chirp Chirp*

Countless birds can be heard chirping up in the trees. Out in the distance, however, can be heard a more sinister sound coming from the mouth of the Ostrich. The Ostrich is approaching the trees and there is no doubt in any bird brain that he is going to wreak some havoc.

Superpenguin didn't want anything to do with the Ostrich. He had just stolen a shiny new mirror from a careless passerby and wasn't about to let some Ostrich come in and steal it from him.

Superpenguin had been admiring his feathers in the mirror for so long that he almost didn't notice a Booby with the most glorious Blue Feet pass by. It was the most amazing bird that Superpenguin has ever laid his eyes on and he instantly left his nest and flew down to the Blue-Footed Booby.

Unfortunately, Superpenguin didn't reach that beautiful bird due to a painful feeling in his leg. When he turned his head to see what was causing the pain, he saw the Ostrich biting into his leg. Superpenguin let out one final chirp before his leg was ripped clean off and bled out.

The Ostrich couldn't resist pecking the Blue-Footed Booby into the sand either. In the bird went into the sand where he later suffocated.

Superpenguin, the Cockatoo, lost his leg while distracted.

oath2order, the Blue-Footed Booby, suffocated in the sand.

It is now Night Zero. You have 24 hours to send in your actions. Night will end early if all actions get sent in.

BLUE FOOTED BOOBY! YAS NICK ILY

Checking in. hi hey hello

Saying this again in case you guys missed the post merge, please don't do another Sunleth. Thank you for listening. :)

Well, since we've started, let me just throw this out there: I'm a miller. My role name is: Flamingo in an Ostrich Suit. My mafia role I appear upon inspection and death is random. Kill me, or lynch me! Do with me what you must. :blush:

pls dont kill me and i think me and tommy are opponents! i just want to beat him so pls dont kill me ^_^ (im gonna win you fk!)

Well, since we've started, let me just throw this out there: I'm a miller. My role name is: Flamingo in an Ostrich Suit. My mafia role I appear upon inspection and death is random. Kill me, or lynch me! Do with me what you must. :blush:
Lol what a weird role name.

That's a ridiculous role name, but considering the who is hosting, I wouldn't be surprised.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Just so you all know, I'm not scum this time.

Lol.

Regarding PMs (because I know people do this), no one is allowed to PM Dead Players. I just want to make this clear now.

Back