• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mira or Cherry

Who do you like better?

• Mira

Votes: 36 57.1%
  • Cherry

Votes: 27 42.9%

• Total voters
I like Mira better but I have not cycled out 16 villagers for her so I just have cherry as a place holder :p

They're both such cuties. ; o;
I'd have to say Mira tho. She's just to cute. ♥
She's a back up dreamie of mine.

It's actually a dead tie for me. But, since I have Mira in my town, I decided to vote for Mira like the 13 people before me that agreed that Mira is the better Uchi over Cherry.

A vote for Cherry! I have her in my town and she's staying. I like her little smirk and she's super sweet :blush:

Mira. I'm not wild about dogs and I want her personally.

Mira is Sailor Venus.
And Cherry hates it when she's giant (If cherry is your native fruit).
Both of them are great.

I like Cherry better. She was my first uchi villager and she's really awesome. I feel like it's almost a cliche to see Mira in a dream town these days.

I like Cherry. I feel people (Like new users to the site) overlook very good villagers and just go with the ones people like, making them more popular.

Back