• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia TBT Mafia XIV - Majora's Mask Redux - End Game

I posted earlier about how it was hard for me to get a good read on anyone at the beginning of games. Not to mention I said at least twice, in the same post, how I didn't really have anything to add to the conversation at that moment in time. Right now I don't really have anything to add either. Day 1 is usually where I do my worst, after that it's smooth sailing because I can at least pick up a conversation. Also it's night so there isn't really much to discuss.

Pretty slow conversation on night 1, it seems. The only thing that really happened was Ashtot and Superpenguin confused half the players, and then there's the silly infighting over who made a joke and about what.

Posting a few thoughts before night ends.

Tina has been oddly quiet, though I don't really know her playstyle that well. She's the same as Tom tbh. Hard to read. I do suspect her a bit, but I'm hoping she will post more.

BerryPop has been FAR lest active than usual. At least as town she posts way more, even if her posts aren't 100% useful. I'll be watching her, though I feel like her scum team would tell her that she was being way too obvious.

Kisstoefur has also been quiet, and also gave an excuse. I don't buy it, but there's not much I can do to make him post anyway.

Ashtot kind of threw me off with potentially outing someone with the Mask of Truth. But I'm pretty scared of him (heh) so who knows. That was kind of odd with what he did, but I guess maybe that's just Ash?

I get town reads from Dad, he isn't as active as he was in no PM games but his playstyle reminds me of XCOM.

Epona is trying her best and even questioning some people, so I think she's town in my eyes. (ex she disagreed with Ash about lynching inactives day 1). I think as scum she would be way too nervous to even go against Ash, so yeah.

Nick/Superpenguin already got some attention for himself so I believe he's innocent. He's usually quiet as hell as scum (Portal) but it might be too easy for me to call. That and I couldn't lynch my own friend! /sarcasm

- - - Post Merge - - -

too early for me to call*

Nick/Superpenguin already got some attention for himself so I believe he's innocent. He's usually quiet as hell as scum (Portal) but it might be too easy for me to call. That and I couldn't lynch my own friend! /sarcasm
Actually, he was mafia and he was very talkative that game. And I really should talk more.

Actually, he was mafia and he was very talkative that game. And I really should talk more.

No he wasn't. He bandwagoned and wasn't as flashy as he was in other games. He only talked n0 and that was it. And yes, you really do need to post more.

No he wasn't. He bandwagoned and wasn't as flashy as he was in other games. He only talked n0 and that was it. And yes, you really do need to post more.

True, all i really remember was the fight between him and one other guy that may have been staged.

Just in case I die tonight, I want to share my suspicions:

Ashtot really sticks out to me as scummy. Sure, he's often (read: always) a bit aggressive on Day 1 but it was quite excessive this time around. And when people have criticized or disagreed with some of the things he has said or done, he seems to focus his aggressiveness on something else instead. It really seemed like he was perfectly comfortable with having anyone at all die on Day 1 for a while. In the end he voted for Capella because she was the only one that accumulated a few votes.

Another suspicious person to me is Prin. Note that Ashtot defended her as well, here:
I agree on BerryPop, not so much Prin. Prin seems to be acting normal to me.
I feel like they might potentially be on the same scum team. If one of them ends up flipping red, it would be very important to take a closer look at the other one. Note that Ashtot is very much against players such as MewMew~ saying things like:
Who cares if she's putting effort in if she isn't doing anything productive?
... Yet Prin has not really been doing anything productive either, and somehow that's perfectly okay. Smells very fishy to me.

Prin's contribution which Ashtot is perfectly fine with:

Expect a post frome me in a few minutes. I got out of school early today.

Can someone sort out the Ashtot/SP thing? I'm literally so confused.

I can't really think of anything else to say :| guess I'll wait until tomorrow to see what the night brings.

Conclusion: Ashtot + Prin 4 Scum.

Just in case I die tonight, I want to share my suspicions:

Ashtot really sticks out to me as scummy. Sure, he's often (read: always) a bit aggressive on Day 1 but it was quite excessive this time around. And when people have criticized or disagreed with some of the things he has said or done, he seems to focus his aggressiveness on something else instead. It really seemed like he was perfectly comfortable with having anyone at all die on Day 1 for a while. In the end he voted for Capella because she was the only one that accumulated a few votes.

Another suspicious person to me is Prin. Note that Ashtot defended her as well, here:

I feel like they might potentially be on the same scum team. If one of them ends up flipping red, it would be very important to take a closer look at the other one. Note that Ashtot is very much against players such as MewMew~ saying things like:

... Yet Prin has not really been doing anything productive either, and somehow that's perfectly okay. Smells very fishy to me.

Prin's contribution which Ashtot is perfectly fine with:

Conclusion: Ashtot + Prin 4 Scum.

Pretty sure ashtot just hates me~

- - - Post Merge - - -

Wow i just posted something really sad.
*looks at bunny pictures in attempt to cheer self up*
But in all seriousness, its night one. However i don't completely disagree with satarics suspicions. Ashtot is usually pretty aggressive though.
But i feel like this night is going to be crazy with all these masks. I give props to Oath for being able to keep track of everything ( ;?Д`) i have a few suspicions but i'd rather wait a bit and see how things go. Im gonna be more active this weekend because i dont have play practice or piano.

Going to make at least a mini post regarding my suspicions since I think there's a good chance that I might have been killed night one.

Sataric: I thought that the whole 'Ryan88 should get a mentor' thing was a bit distracting and kind of off focus for somebody like him, who tends to stay really on-focus when town. But I'll give him the benefit of the doubt that he was trying to help town here, and I didn't agree to lynching Ryan88 here either. I feel like it's kind of easy to tell if he's town though.

Lauren and tsundere: I've gauged these two in conversation and feel that they're town from the conversations I've had. I'm a little more sure about Lauren though, because she gets really defensive and secretive about revealing what she could have and she acted that way in the last PM game I was in with her, Frozen. tsundere I might be a little less sure about because they were scumdere in cell mafia and I have trust issues.

Ashtot: Just acting really weird and all over the place in this game, claiming to me that he is a great player as mafia (joking?), and was claiming I had a mask that I didn't and that I said this to him. Totally not the case man. It's like you're trying to get me looted for some reason.

Capella is quiet and doesn't defend herself much but is active elsewhere and this makes me think that she could be scum or third party because she's at least a little more vocal in games where she doesn't turn out to be scum. If it appears stronger players were went after in night one, it could be her, because she does that. ...speaking of people who do that...

Superpenguin and Alice: my scummates in Portal. If people kill off more vocal and stronger players it could be them, especially Superpenguin. If Superpenguin has survived more than a couple of nights it would be highly suspicious, so be aware of that. Alice? I'm not sure I have a great read on her yet unfortunately. I'll just leave her open as a could be due to not posting too much.

More people not posting much: Prin and MissNiamh. Both not easy to read into for now, but if they keep quiet pay attention to their lynch choices.

Elise? I dunno. Obviously mask hunting but like I said before, for what reason? I'm a little more partial to the wannabe detective possibility but keep the idea open that she could want to destroy the mask of truth or kafei's mask.

Tina is somebody I get bad feelings about this game. Now this could all just be because she's drinking a lot lately and has rl stuff going on, but she's unusually quiet in this game. I also thought that her being really opposed to a no lynch wasn't pro town enough because people who push for lynches in a game where stealing masks from more useless players are being anti-town. Loot before you shoot y'knowwhatI'msayin?

Tom, Ryan88, Minties (timezone thing with her probs), BerryPop, Dolby, Mewmewmew, Sid, Jeremy, epona (I get town reads for some reason - acted like they did in newbie II), VillageDweller, and Natty are all people I haven't gotten great reads on yet for not posting much or being kinda quiet. A few of these people voted Capella and if she flips town I would look into that, and how they react to that being brought up.

I kind of feel like out of all of the players it could be Capella and Ashtot. But obviously there are more than that.

- - - Post Merge - - -

...that turned out bigger than I thought it would

Natty are all people I haven't gotten great reads on yet for not posting much or being kinda quiet.

Nice job on that post! It's more than I could ever be bothered to write up. But I haven't been that quiet... Have I? Ive got a few more posts than you actually. *wink*

Nice job on that post! It's more than I could ever be bothered to write up. But I haven't been that quiet... Have I? Ive got a few more posts than you actually. *wink*

I think you might but pre-signup stuff doesn't matter. Also my post was pretty crappy (I could do better but I'm tired) but I just wanted to put my lazy thoughts out there in case I died.

I think you might but pre-signup stuff doesn't matter. Also my post was pretty crappy (I could do better but I'm tired) but I just wanted to put my lazy thoughts out there in case I died.

That makes me so good! Your lazy thoughts are much better than my 1-2 hours of effort I put into bigger posts I barely ever make. ._.'

The pre-signup posts is only like 4, or something.

DawnoftheSecondDay_zps4655bdb6.png

Tom found himself doing some private investigation. The Clock Tower was the scene of the crime and he knew he could find out what was going on.

It was Sataric. Only the Goddesses knew how he got in; Tom locked the door behind him. And what was he doing? There was someone messing with the tools. Tom cried out with rage, certain he caught a one of the Majora's Remnants. He shoved Sataric away. He didn't care what happened to him. The man fell over the railing, into the gears below. His screams as the gears crushed his body drowned out the rest of the sounds in the tower. Tom turned away coldly. There had to have been someone else here. However, Sataric did not come without backup. His partner in investigation, Ashtot was two floors up when he heard the scream, and he knew what was coming. When Ashtot reached his floor, Ashtot was waiting. A strike to the head with a hammer was enough to kill Tom.

Later that morning, when the Clock Town guards investigated, they found Ashtot somehow impaled on a pendulum.

Sataric the Townie was got wound up. They were not holding a mask.

Ashtot the Townie was ground up. They were not holding a mask.

Oh look. Tom the Townie is impaled. They were not holding a mask.

Day Two will end in 24 hours, on . With 20 players alive, it takes 11 to reach majority.

Townie massacre, rip.

Omg I AM NOT MASK HUNTING! You can ask multiple people I really wanted to be DT in mafia.

+ Would I really 'mask hunt' as scum knowing the logs would be spilled? I'm not even working with anyone as much.

Like I am so done. I stole Dolby's Mask and it was the ****ing Mask of Scents. I just wanted an action and now I have both the Mask of Scents and the Don Gero's Mask. I am like an ultimate townie and I cri I cri so much and so hard :'(

Back