• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia TBT Mafia XIV - Majora's Mask Redux - End Game

NightoftheFirstDay_zps6cdd3ee1.png

After much deliberation, the sleep-deprived members of Clock Town voted in favor of no lynch.

Night One will end in 24 hours, at 1AM on August 15th.

Last edited:
Back from work, tired as balls

Tbh, I have always been against no lynches in mafia, but it's always a shot in the dark to hit scum when we lynch day one. I know the Ryan88 thing is done to death (He doesn't get lynched day one every game, day two in my game and he screwed over town in that too.) but I don't want us to write him off for the remainder of the game. He will never respond to any accusations or explain a vote that he has made. My gut still wants him out of the game.

Lauren (ily) why are you so aggressive today? It came off as kind of odd to me because you're acting like I used to in mafia haha.

Also I don't particularly trust Sataric. He is ridiculously hard to read as town or as mafia because of his fairly neutral town's-best-interest playstyle. I feel like we need to be cautious with the information that we tell him.

Day one mini thoughts, not much there. I'm keeping my finger off of the Ryan88 trigger and going to go with SP's idea of no lynch today.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh ignore that part in my post then. Sorry!

No it's fine I'll explain myself, I tend tonplay rather aggressive but I was do aggravated with this whole coach Ryan crap, it just seemed like a ridiculous thing to say plus other things not mafia related so I just exploded haha! But yeah I am sorry.

Just got caught up with all the posts and I don't really feel like there's anything I can contribute because all of the discussions that were open kind of went stale before I woke up.
Just to add to the Capella thing, I played newbie mafia with her a while back when she was mafia, and she wasn't very outgoing then either. Most of her posts were one or two lines long and a lot of her votes were bandwagons. She only posted to defend herself (with a pretty weak defence) when she was put under extreme pressure to do so because she was facing a lynch. I know all this has been said before but I just wanted to put my cards on the table and give my experience of playing with her when she was scum.

Oh yeah. I didn't tell you about Nick & Tsun because A. It didn't really matter. They came up to me, I didn't go up to them. So it's not too important.

Maybe I should share some of our pms? {Nick mostly, now looking at them.}
Superpenguin> what mask do you have
<Superpenguin> and would you be okay if I were to
<Superpenguin> how do you say
<Superpenguin> steal it?
<elise-> .
<elise-> fk you
<Superpenguin> it's not my fault I was given the stupid townie mask
<Superpenguin> >:|

So you're shaming Superpenguin when you did the same thing to me that he did to you? :rolleyes:

[16:36:11] <elise-> hey can i steal ur mask :^)
[16:36:48] <Tinaa> stealing is bad
[16:36:57] <elise-> wtf
[16:37:02] <elise-> i dont like mine :(

ALright so we ended up No Lynching, that's fair enough :)

Also yeah, oath said a fe pages ago it's different for each player, somehting I wasn't sure about. So that means any player saying what day they can steal on doesn't have anything to do with alignments (although interestingly the people I've talked to all seem to be odd night stealers lol)

Capella - It was kind of joking but I was serious. That is kind of all you do, joke around and then nothing happens. :/ so like it was a joke but I was also being serious :>

Tina - before the whole both having the same mask thing, Nick pm'd tsundere "Is it okay if I steal your mask?" :> shame the penguin

oh, in case that wasn't clear then I meant like people who I've talked to in PMs so far lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

no post merge rip

Im hoping for some activity when I finish work, but it is night Ash, I wouldn't expect much. I would like to see something from people who haven't said much!

Is anybody going to talk or no?

hi

I find Berrypop and Prin to be acting odd, mostly because they're a lot more quieter than usual. Especially Berrypop.

Clockmaker(s), please work with town. Once we get rid of scum we will help you win. I don't have any suggestions on who to kill though, but if someone else wants to bring up a name then go ahead. Because I don't really have anyone who I see is acting very suspicious atm so yeah

hi

I find Berrypop and Prin to be acting odd, mostly because they're a lot more quieter than usual. Especially Berrypop.

Clockmaker(s), please work with town. Once we get rid of scum we will help you win. I don't have any suggestions on who to kill though, but if someone else wants to bring up a name then go ahead. Because I don't really have anyone who I see is acting very suspicious atm so yeah

I agree on BerryPop, not so much Prin. Prin seems to be acting normal to me.

Dad was posting a lot of one-liners towards the start of the game, but now he has more in-depth posts. Is it possible that someone pulled him up on it? I think I'm going to keep an eye on him.

Dad was posting a lot of one-liners towards the start of the game, but now he has more in-depth posts. Is it possible that someone pulled him up on it? I think I'm going to keep an eye on him.

Dad has the Lover's Mask or whatever it's called.

Agreed with what tsundere said about clockmakers tbh
Besides even if I was a clockmaker I wouldn't trust mafia just because they'd probably troll you and screw you over.

Not to mention if you don't kill mafia, mafia could kill you! D:

Oh, and this just popped up in IRC. Apparantly there's 3 Don Gero Masks (another person claimed to haveit)? it seems kinda odd how there's 3 of them and idk if I believe there's that many :/

Back