Themes

LunaLight

Fairy
Bells
Switch
3710-3658-1121
I decided I want to get another copy of ACNL. I probably won't have it for a few more weeks but until then, I'm planning. :3

My main town has a Fairy Tale theme. I don't want my new town to have the same theme, so I was hoping for some ideas as to what my new town theme should be! I'll have the town name resemble it aswell. Any ideas are very much appreciated ^^

Historical/Time-Travel themed town (Genji, Ankha, etc.)
Earthy-ish/Dirt Based Town (Coco, Clay, etc.)
Performance Troup Town (Pietro, Julian, etc.)

Here are some of my ideas, some aren't good, some might be confusing to make, some might not make sense etc. but it's better than nothing. (Well these stuff apply to me)

-The "elements" (?). So one part of town is water based, another is earth based, etc.
-Winter Wonderland, obviously you have to have your town in Winter, if you don't like being in a different time or time traveling, this one is probably not for you.
-Camp (and no, not camp from that one acww horror story). I've mentioned this in a few other threads. Basically, you decorate the town as if you were going to a Summer/Winter camp/what ever time of the year it is/what ever themed camp it is. Each villager has a personalized cabin and your house is also a personalized cabin (but bigger for some reason (and it doesn't have to be cabin furniture since it's your own personalized cabin). And you'll need pwps such as log bench, and water fountain, etc.
-Decorate your town as one culture or as multiple cultures. So what I mean is you can either have your town be Japanese themes/Asian themed or Egyptian themed, or have a town where one part of town is asian and another is egyptian and another is Easter Island-er, etc.

That's all I can think of.

Here are some of my ideas, some aren't good, some might be confusing to make, some might not make sense etc. but it's better than nothing. (Well these stuff apply to me)

-The "elements" (?). So one part of town is water based, another is earth based, etc.
-Winter Wonderland, obviously you have to have your town in Winter, if you don't like being in a different time or time traveling, this one is probably not for you.
-Camp (and no, not camp from that one acww horror story). I've mentioned this in a few other threads. Basically, you decorate the town as if you were going to a Summer/Winter camp/what ever time of the year it is/what ever themed camp it is. Each villager has a personalized cabin and your house is also a personalized cabin (but bigger for some reason (and it doesn't have to be cabin furniture since it's your own personalized cabin). And you'll need pwps such as log bench, and water fountain, etc.
-Decorate your town as one culture or as multiple cultures. So what I mean is you can either have your town be Japanese themes/Asian themed or Egyptian themed, or have a town where one part of town is asian and another is egyptian and another is Easter Island-er, etc.

That's all I can think of.

I was actually thinking about doing a winter themed town! I was thinking about putting illuminated lights and such c: I actually really want to do that now, thank you so much!

Back