• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Anyone Ever Broken A Ds/3ds/2ds?

Edzers

tired
Bells
Pikachu Easter Egg
Sakura Easter Egg
Easter Egg
Easter Egg
Candy Easter Egg
Waluigi Easter Egg
Blue Feather
Red Feather
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
Popsicle (TBT Beach Party)
I Have Broken One Ds Lite In My Lifetime. It Was A White One. One day I dropped it and the hunger that made it fold broke. It still worked but the popping hinge was pretty creepy. When I got my new red ds lite for my birthday, I grabbed a baseball bat and smashed the white one to pieces. It felt hella good.

yeah. i tripped when i was 9 (Twice!) on the stairs and my DS lite went flying. Now only the bottom screen works.

I believe I broke a original DS years ago... can't remember whose it was, though lol. It was either mine, my Mom's, or my sister's.

Luckily, I haven't broken my 3DS, although I did manage to scratch the upper screen when I was stupid and left it open. (my dog stepped on it)

no. the closest was probably with my DS lite, but only the microphone stopped working, and I sent it into nintendo and they fixed it

My first DS Lite literally broke apart. My second, which I still have, doesn't have any hinges, and my third is in perfect condition, aside from a strange dot on the screen. Fortunately, my 3DS, which is fine, can play all of my DS games.

Last edited:
I broke my original 3ds from the case breaking and it falling down the stairs
So now if I open it more than 70 degrees it turns itself off :(

I did mutliple times.
My original DS from 2005 lasted a good chunk until about a year ago somebody tore the top screen off.
Multiple times my DS lites have a broken screen.
My DSi wouldn't play games by carts anymore.
And my first 3DS XL suffered water damage.
So yeah, I break stuff a lot.

I haven't, but my brother has. His original DS Lite got one of it's hinges snapped off, and it's bottom screen isn't sensitive to touch anymore. I could still use it to trade Pokemon, though, so I'm not sure if it counts. :p

My original clunky DS has a big crack in the glass of the top screen, and the A button fell off.

I haven't, but my brother broke two Nintendo DS consoles.
He broke the first one by pressing too hard on the touch screen, and he snapped his second one in half on purpose so that my parents would buy him a DSi as a replacement.

*cough* brat *cough*

no, i treat my electronics (minus my phone lol) like a delicate baby
i don't think i have ever broken any system before (gameboy, gameboy color, ds lite, 2ds, 3ds).

I've only ever had a 3DS. It isn't broke yet but it's bound to happen soon.

No I haven't. I've only have had my 3DS and I'm doing the best I can to take care of it cause I tend to always break phones and laptops. I almost broke my niece's DS when I dropped it on my iced driveway and it slid down to the street.

i only broke my gameboy sp when i was trying to catch a pokemon but it kept escaping
so i bit the screen and it broke :(

i was like 7

The touch screen on my original DS stopped working, I'm not really sure what happened to it though.

A lot of games don't even need to be played with the touchscreen though so I didn't get a new one for a while. :p

Back