• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

idea for kitten name !!

Luxanna

I love potato Salad
Bells
New Horizons Token
Silver Mailbox
Mint
Isabelle
Ruby
Lobo
Leif
Pavé
Jack
Kapp'n Christmas Doll
Im getting a kitten in a few minutes and I have no idea what to name her!
She can have a silly cute now but not something just stupid xD
Im not naming my kitten yoloswag or sweg. Legit but creative names
Shes a tabby cat and I will add more pictures once she is delivered to me by the owner
This is the picture on the site by the owner 00303_6hAdGtHbPfo_600x450.jpg shes in the front
01010_2lPj6390Ulm_600x450.jpg
the kitten in the back is like what is this?!. Human

Last edited:
So cute! She reminds me of a cat I had a long time ago. We found her under our car. I was about five so I named her Cotton Sponge. ;w;

Your kitty looks more like a Tiger or a Gizmo. Maybe Sock or Socks? Her little back paw looks like a Sock. :D (I'm horrible at naming animals, sorry! I mainly came here to tell you how cute your cat was.)

Oo wonderful names but socks seem cute xD I was like socks... socky....SOKKA . ( made my boyfriend watch avatars last airbender last week)

I like human names for pets, usually. Maybe something like Gemma, Sloane, or Remington? She's a cutie, no matter what name you give her! :blush:

Hahaha, the cat in back in the first picture.. It looks so disgusted by the other one.

Why not Tabitha/Tabbytha? :D Because she's a tabby..

Cute cat. :)

Minerva? Idk. Lobo's a super cool name though even if it is more associated as a boy name, I can see it being both.

Back