Cycling Koriko [BOXES: Boomer the lazy penguin] [MOVED IN: Cesar the cranky gorilla]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gonna lurk for Mira.
Also Rowan's awesome, I hope he gets a good home!

Zulehan do you have a limit on how many villagers you'll give to someone in a short period of time?

If you check my profile you'll know why I'm asking lol

Zulehan do you have a limit on how many villagers you'll give to someone in a short period of time?

If you check my profile you'll know why I'm asking lol
No, no limit. Unless you were intentionally trying to grab every villager to prevent anyone else from asking, ha.

Updates:

Mathilda the snooty kangaroo is 'in boxes.'

95px-Mathilda_NewLeaf_Official.jpg

Just moved in and is now moving out. Anyone want her?

Thanks so much! Do I have a couple of minutes to get Marshal to someone? (He is in boxes I just need them to pick him up)

Thanks so much! Do I have a couple of minutes to get Marshal to someone? (He is in boxes I just need them to pick him up)
No problem. I will leave the gate open for you. Come over whenever you are ready; you may even pick her up if I am away at the time.

Great! You rock! I am just talking the details with the Marshal buyer so I will get that trade done in a minute and come pick her up! Thank you again!

Lurking for Weeding Day!
I have not forgotten, but rather have not gotten Leif out on the day a villager is 'in boxes,' as I do not want to keep note of what point I am on in mid-cycle. Also, please just remind me via VM rather than here, as I do not want members thinking I would be sending out notifications for Weeding Day to everyone who asks (already got another person 'lurking' for it: http://www.belltreeforums.com/showt...abbit&p=3581475&highlight=Weeding#post3581475). Or maybe I asked people to do that, in which case I am silly.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back