• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Cycling Koriko [BOXES: Boomer the lazy penguin] [MOVED IN: Cesar the cranky gorilla]

Status
Not open for further replies.
lurking for only Mallary now ^.^
Thanks for the update.

Updates:

Sorry for the delay, guys: Waited to get Tabby to someone who really wanted her, but unfortunately it seems our schedules were too dissimilar for it to work out. Anyways:

Puck the lazy penguin has moved in.

Avery the cranky eagle has moved in. Avery looks really cool; check him out on the first page.

Klaus the smug bear is 'in boxes.'

Klaus.jpg

Anyone want him?

Since Bird already saw this part of my post (heh):

Not sure if your signature is on rotation, or if you just got a new one: love the signature of Apollo and Pierce. And I will definitely let you know when Avery is 'in boxes.'

Updates:

Mira the uchi rabbit is finally 'in boxes.'

Mira.jpg

Giving an hour to any of Mira's lurkers to claim her. In the mean time, any non-lurker may ask for her, and the first to do so will get a VM after an hour if none of the lurkers have replied by then.

Last edited:
Not sure if your signature is on rotation, or if you just got a new one: love the signature of Apollo and Pierce. And I will definitely let you know when Avery is 'in boxes.'

It is! Also updating my AC signature in a little bit. Also bump for Mira.

Updates:

Mira has been adopted.

Bella the peppy mouse has moved in.

Puck the lazy penguin is 'in boxes.'

150px-Puck_NewLeaf_Official.jpg

Anyone want him?

His house is like a ski resort, and his catchphrase is brrrrrrrrr, by the way.

Hey I'd love Puck, if you still have him.
I still have him. Hopefully our schedules are not too dissimilar, and I am able to get you Puck. I have added your FC. Please add me back soon as possible. Soon as you have added me, I will open my gate, and keep it open for a long while, so you may pick up Puck even if I am away. (Although some members have told me it is OK to open the gate even before I am added back, I have had cases where the other person could not see my gate if I opened it before I was added.)

Updates:

Puck has been adopted.

Deirdre the uchi deer has moved in.

Avery the cranky eagle is 'in boxes.'

95px-Avery_NewLeaf_Official.png

I will give Bird one hour to claim Avery before anyone else gets a chance. Others may ask for him, but the hour must pass without Bird asking for Avery.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back