Cycling Koriko [BOXES: Boomer the lazy penguin] [MOVED IN: Cesar the cranky gorilla]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I no longer need Pango! It's now just Dora and Rudy!
Thanks for letting me know.

Updates:

Yuka has been adopted.

Paula the uchi bear has moved in.

Alice the normal koala is 'in boxes.'

150px-Alice_NewLeaf_OfficialRender.jpg

Because Candi really, really, really wanted Alice for a friend, I will hold her overnight. It is 12:30 AM where I am right now, and I wake up around 6 AM. After that, if Candi has not claimed Alice, anyone else can ask for her, though I will likely be holding Alice for several hours longer at that point. (Obviously, if we have the same time zone, this is not much help, except Alice is not popular, and Candi would have the advantage of a VM by the time this topic sinks out of the first page again.)

AW shoot, looks like I'm too late D:
Thanks anyways, though!

Updates:

Alice has been adopted.

Pietro the smug sheep has moved in.

Bianca the peppy tiger is 'in boxes.'

95px-Bianca_NewLeaf_Official.jpg

I will give Bianca's lurkers one hour to claim her, after which anyone may claim her.

- - - Post Merge - - -

AW shoot, looks like I'm too late D:
Thanks anyways, though!
Aw, man, you were so close, too.

How does reserving work? I'd want Pietro to my town since I'm working on it and he's quite nostalgic villager to me.

Last edited:
Keeping eye on Pietro - gonna sleep soon though since it's midnight. I'll try checking back around 6 PM EET.

IndyGo: As per the PM, I do not reserve, but I may send a VM when Pietro is 'in boxes.' Also, please keep in mind I am a slow cycler.

Wholockian and Delphine: Yup!

Also, Wholockian, your signature mentions that all 'dreamies' were obtained. Which ones are you lurking for?

I'd love to take Bianca, if no one else wants her ;o;
Sure. Adding your FC, and sending a VM.

Last edited:
Updates:

Bianca has been adopted.

Celia the normal eagle has moved in.

Croque the cranky frog is 'in boxes.'

Taishi.png

Anyone want him?

Updates:

Tabby the peppy cat has moved in.

Benjamin the lazy dog is 'in boxes.'

Benjamin2.png

I will give 451mayor one hour to claim Benjamin, after which anyone else may claim him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back