• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Sunleth Waterscape Mafia (Game Over/Mafia Win)

Now let's all watch him die. When he flips green I'm accused of SK.

Awesome! Roles are being sent out by the awesome Tina! FireNinja1 I expect great things from you, you've had a lot of practice.

Find a new lynch. :)

no you deserve to die i hate you
tumblr_inline_n9dydkTqIw1r2hbhd.gif

day1_zps21ce9527.png

There is a loud whirring sound as a rusted, spherical time gate begins to tremble in the middle of a lush forest. Bright lights glow from it’s centre, and it spits out two explorers. A young man wielding a sword, and a clueless girl with rose-coloured hair.

A blue amphibian, known as a Ceratoraptor, wakes from it’s sleep. Startled, it calls for back-up. Smaller purple creatures jump to his aid. These are the Ceratosaurs. He lets out a cry, ordering them to attack. All except one dashes forward, approaching the trespassers.

One poor Ceratosaur gets confused and runs around in circles chasing her own tail instead. The Ceratoraptor ignores her, watching as the time travellers slay his friends. Then the young man catches sight of them.

“Serah, there’re more over here!” he calls out.

The Ceratoraptor calls for more allies, but none come to his aid. It’s just the two of them left now.

The human duo make quick work of the amphibians, and then move on to discover the new world they have landed in.

ceratoraptor_zpsea39e8ff.png
oath2order the Ceratoraptor has died.
You're a powerful amphibian who can spawn a new town-aligned player each night. Unfortunately, you're doomed to die day one so your fellow monsters will not be able to make use of your stupidly over-powered ability.

ceratosaur_zps74d2e2fd.png
Tina the Ceratosaur has died.
You're a minion of the Ceratoraptor. You've no special abilities and you can't even use your voice because you're going to die day one alongside your maker.

You have until the end of Day 1 to vote a candidate for the lynch.

Day 1 will end 12am BST on Tuesday 29th July (7pm EST on Monday 28th July). Voting is done in this thread, so clearly indicate your vote using: ##VOTE: Username (or ##UNVOTE: Username when changing your vote) or I may miss it.

Remember: this is a no-PM game. All communication must be done within the thread.

Last edited:
Let's try and keep the post quality up guys, I don't want this to turn into an awful game because of spam.

The only thing so far that I have noticed are the roles used for the deaths of Tina and oath2order. I'm thinking they could potentially have been re-used and are possible roles in the game.

Awesome! Roles are being sent out by the awesome Tina! FireNinja1 I expect great things from you, you've had a lot of practice.

Um...yeah...I'll do my best.

Checking in, got an MK Clan War so I'll be back later to check all the posts.

Back