Mafia Sunleth Waterscape Mafia (Game Over/Mafia Win)

Let's try and keep the post quality up guys, I don't want this to turn into an awful game because of spam.

The only thing so far that I have noticed are the roles used for the deaths of Tina and oath2order. I'm thinking they could potentially have been re-used and are possible roles in the game.

Uhm, it's kind of obvious oath's entire role was a complete joke. If you want to go off of those roles, then the only thing I would say is that Tina shows what the townie role is.

wait what. so ur like the twin role from irc mafia orrr?? can you explain a bit more

I'm Tom's twin but Tom doesn't know that he is my twin. Well, now he does as does everyone else. Twin works as normal. Any action that goes on me targets Tom and vice versa.

Uhm, it's kind of obvious oath's entire role was a complete joke. If you want to go off of those roles, then the only thing I would say is that Tina shows what the townie role is.

I'm a townie and that's not it. I'm not sure if all townies get unique rolenames though.

There are a lot of different monsters in this game and in this zone so those monsters might not get reused.

I'm a townie and that's not it. I'm not sure if all townies get unique rolenames though.

IDK, but we shouldn't dwell on rolenames cause that really hurts town in closed set-ups when all we try to figure out which alignment each role is and what each role's name is etc.

You're already claimed townie so go ahead and reveal the monster that was PM'd to you.

I actually meant just the role name not the actual ability, but I suppose that doesn't help us much. :p

I'm Tom's twin but Tom doesn't know that he is my twin. Well, now he does as does everyone else. Twin works as normal. Any action that goes on me targets Tom and vice versa.

I don't really think that knowing the role name hinders town. If we know the name of the role it makes it more believable, and if you're claiming, you may as well tell the name of the role as well.

I don't really think that knowing the role name hinders town. If we know the name of the role it makes it more believable, and if you're claiming, you may as well tell the name of the role as well.

It doesn't help or hurt, but it wastes time. None of us know what role is going to be town. And the only thing we really know is that town is like some dinosaur creature thingies and the mafia is supposedly time travelers, but we don't know like what those time travelers are. Role names really won't help, so let's not get caught up in them.

Cause you're my twin and idk, in IRC mafia usually when I have a twin, they are mafia and cri.
Right, twin.

GwPIFPg.gif

Sorry if I don't believe you at all Nick, mostly because I'm pretty sure I would have been notified of that in my PM and because you've got this nasty new habit of making things up in most of the games you played lately.

bc ur always suspicious !!!
And you're not? :)

Still don't buy this.

Okay, uhm yeah. Honestly, when I saw you sign up I was just gonna joke and say we would lynch you first cause of how terribly you played in Partners Mafia. But now I actually really see how terribly you play and it's just ew.

Like you claim you're a townie, but don't give the name, and then when Tsundere announces the name publicly, you say that's your role. Like why didn't you say it first? Hmm? I'd like to know if there are any townies with a different townie name, as that would make ryan seem even more like a liar and scum.

Tsundere and Ryan are clear. But we shouldn't have everyone claiming townie due to how it would help narrow down who could be blue for mafia.

Okay, uhm yeah. Honestly, when I saw you sign up I was just gonna joke and say we would lynch you first cause of how terribly you played in Partners Mafia. But now I actually really see how terribly you play and it's just ew.

Like you claim you're a townie, but don't give the name, and then when Tsundere announces the name publicly, you say that's your role. Like why didn't you say it first? Hmm? I'd like to know if there are any townies with a different townie name, as that would make ryan seem even more like a liar and scum.

You just contradicted yourself, but of course I agree.

Tsundere and Ryan are clear. But we shouldn't have everyone claiming townie due to how it would help narrow down who could be blue for mafia.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Back