September Birthstone (Sapphire)
20 Envelopes
ど
う
森
5 Envelopes
Cake
Mailbox
for some reason, when i wore a four leaf clover in my hair and i got to the island, it didn't disappear and i could even put it on the island!
It could even be the same with Gold roses, also.
What are your island "smuggling" experiences?

:O I knew smuggling flowers to island was a thing. It's even possible to breed them too.

I've stored all my extra hybrids on my island haha. Took a while to transfer them 1-2 at a time.

I'm transferring my extra hybrids there as well. It's taking some time, but you can't forget about landscaping your island! :rolleyes:

Great idea, kind of insurance nice one
Haha it was more out of necessity, nowhere else to store them, my entire town is landscaped and I wasn't going to use precious locker space on flowers :p

Cooool! Thanks, guys!! I never knew this! :lemon:
Guess what I'm going to spend the next hour doing!? Lol

I'm going to start doing this as soon as I know for sure my town is almost completed. I think beetle hunting is a lot easier for me with only four trees on my island, and I don't have any extra hybrids yet to transfer.

Nope! (Does Lloid even provide you with a watering can?)
No watering can ... has anyone successfully propagated their flowers there? I have had tulips planted for ages and they never grow new ones!

No watering can ... has anyone successfully propagated their flowers there? I have had tulips planted for ages and they never grow new ones!
Probably because you can't water them haha... I wonder if rain would help them breed, rain is super rare on the island tho.

In all my trips to the Island I have never seen it rain! Only on the Ancient Fish Tours! lol

Back