• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • Join us ~~now~~ for a super special secret staff stream! Don't h8, spect8!

"Smuggling" items onto the Island

Oh I've never thought of doing that! I mean, I knew you would be able to transfer the flowers, but I never thought of doing it with hybrids! :)

I used to visit ct and give blue roses to the kids.I have also brought in rare but orderable hats and placed them in my basket.Then later give them away.Once, a very nice girl ran to her basket so she could give me a lucky clover.

I'm glad I found this! I have way too many random flowers/hybrids spread all over the place. It just looks...time consuming.

Oh man, it would be easier to breed blue roses that way! No villagers planting false hybrid reds and confusing you. Also, does sticking a flower in a letter work? And I am also wondering about using the island to breed gold roses with a perfect town, too. Anyone know if it's possible?

flowers on the island never wilt (beautiful island ordinance always and forever), and iirc your mail slots are inaccessible on the island

so no to both

Last edited:
this is really intriguing, can't say i'll be doing it though because my goodness the patience necessary.

Yes, patience required! Lol
Transporting to the island two at a time, very slow, not to mention the cost ... But you just catch one high bell bug or fish and the trip is paid for., :)
... but bringing back to town, no prob! Just fill your basket pockets! :lemon:

I've actually decorated my island via island smuggling. Now it's a nice little oasis.

I used to visit ct and give blue roses to the kids.I have also brought in rare but orderable hats and placed them in my basket.Then later give them away.Once, a very nice girl ran to her basket so she could give me a lucky clover.
Cute, I've thought about doing something like that! I have kept things I've bought from the island gift shop in my basket and later given them away.

To everyone saying how time consuming it is to transfer flowers, you don't have to do it all at once (obviously), at least I certainly didn't. I go to the island on a regular basis anyway so I just remembered to wear a flower or two over every time. It took me probably a few weeks to get everything transferred haha.

Back