• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia TBT Newbie Mini Mafia III: Captain Flint's Gold (Game Over/Town Wins)

Captain Amelia here.

what is cc?
CC stands for 'counter claim'.

alright well i'm going to bed,
berry and mah claim - vanilla townie
puppy claims - detective

if anyone claims blue or counters the det role then please say so, you can
help us win yo.
Everybody else has already roleclaimed before me and nobody CC'd her claim once. I'm pretty sure she's telling the truth that she's DT.

Thank you Honeyprince. Town I'm sorry I bothered to have you roleclaim. I thought it would be fun.

I thought I made it obvious that town was lynching BerryPop.

Good Morning Tina. Would it be possible to shorten the next day?

Of course. Seeing as it's so late in the game, I think it's fair to switch to majority lynching: where day ends automatically once a player receives 50% of the votes.

I'd also be willing to end night by 6pm BST (1pm EST) today if all actions are in by then.

Last edited:
Alright I just wanted to make sure puppy was clear, lo siento. Anyway if it wasn't obvious town roleblocked here. N1 - Itookyourwaffles N2 - BerryPop N3 - Itookyourwaffles N4 - BerryPop

- - - Post Merge - - -

*roleblocker

- - - Post Merge - - -

*and that was supposed to be red for BerryPop what a fail it's too early

Players with night actions send in your actions now please . Night may end early!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi BerryPop. It would be swell if you would surrender now.

Guys I think mahou is mafia. He voted for mantis along with nikki

BerryPop/COLOR] go turn in your night actions so that we can lynch you today. The game is over.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Lmao. What happened there? BerryPop the game needs to end now. Thank you

Is not me. Why would I vote for my buddy?

BerryPop really!?!! You two were having the most charming staged conversation that I've ever seen. I can't be bothered to pull the posts but it was really sweet how you kept pointing out how sus. I was . You were supposed to change your vote but oh my "so sorry Berry I'm on the phone" and NikkiNikki left you hanging. Puppy got on and hanged their vote. It was safer for you to keep your vote where it was.

- - - Post Merge - - -

okay

i will change my vote to nikkinikki, mantis. i just wanted to be sure about you. im still not really but since we can afford to mislynch i will change my vote because id like for you to be town

Thank you Puppy!

... You have a point. mantis should have been killed a long time ago by the mafia. Hes smart, like the people who died first. Why didnt he die? And why has he been wrong about most of the people he suspected?

- - - Post Merge - - -

yes, you just keep posting while im writing my post.

Oh my, that Mantis is so bad! BerryPop enough! I'm not engaging in this drivel with you anymore. The reality is that you are Mafia. If the space worms have eaten my brains and I'm wrong then Mahou will be lynched after you get lynched. Town still wins. Thank you and have a good day.

Day 5

The revived ship speeds out of the gate, to where the rest of the crew are panicking on the trembling surface of Treasure Planet. He abandons the wheel, reaching for a rope hanging down from the crow's nest and swings himself over the edge to hit the map and portal key. He selects the door to the place their journey started: Monstressor Spaceport.

"Everyone grab on!"

Hands scramble for the rope. Scroop pulls himself up on deck and dashes for the wheel, steering it back towards the gate. Instead of leading to Flint's treasure trove, it now shows their destination.

Then the planet implodes in a ball of fire. A sailor loses their grip - Jim reaches out to grab their hand, but it's too late.

Scroop successfully guides the ship through the gate to safety. The crew do not rejoice. They might be home, but they're a man down.

PrayingMantis10 the RLS Legacy Sailor has died.

You have until the end of Day 5 to vote a candidate for the lynch.

Day 5 will end once majority has been met on a player. It takes 3 votes to lynch.
If majority is not met, then Day 5 will end 12am BST on Saturday 26th July (7pm EST on Friday 25th July).

leave it to us, mantis !
alright i was roleblocked, but we know what to do anyway

- - - Post Merge - - -

wait, town roleblocker, who did you block?

(im on my ipod so bolding and coloring would take a while)

I was role locked to, so if you and I were role blocked, neither of us are the roleblocker.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Anyways, yesterday mahou voted for mantis yesterday. It would either be him or Taylor, because me and puppy's werenroleblocked. And I think tiny so the town roleblocker

i need to confirm if the town roleblocker blocked berrypop. because if they did, then berry cant have been the one to block me, right?

Day 5

The revived ship speeds out of the gate, to where the rest of the crew are panicking on the trembling surface of Treasure Planet. He abandons the wheel, reaching for a rope hanging down from the crow's nest and swings himself over the edge to hit the map and portal key. He selects the door to the place their journey started: Monstressor Spaceport.

"Everyone grab on!"

Hands scramble for the rope. Scroop pulls himself up on deck and dashes for the wheel, steering it back towards the gate. Instead of leading to Flint's treasure trove, it now shows their destination.

Then the planet implodes in a ball of fire. A sailor loses their grip - Jim reaches out to grab their hand, but it's too late.

Scroop successfully guides the ship through the gate to safety. The crew do not rejoice. They might be home, but they're a man down.

PrayingMantis10 the RLS Legacy Sailor has died.

You have until the end of Day 5 to vote a candidate for the lynch.

Day 5 will end once majority has been met on a player. It takes 3 votes to lynch.
If majority is not met, then Day 5 will end 12am BST on Saturday 26th July (7pm EST on Friday 25th July).

WHAT no omfg mantis died, rip, he was a huge help :(
anyway, thank u honey prince for telling me cc is counterclaim :)

Back