find a friend!

Name: bunbun
Sexual Orientation: i dont give that out
Relationship Status: i dont give that out either lmfao
Favorite Books: great gatsby/darren shan saga/original classics
Favorite Games: ive got sooo many but the top tiers are probably ACNL, Dragon Age (series), Fallout (series), and usually games set in the 50s or mobster games *____* also pokemon
Favorite Movies: ALL AND ANY HORROR MOVIES, most notably silence of the lambs, sinister, psycho. also singing in the rain dumb comedies and musicals
Favorite Band or Musical Artist: maroon 5, marina and the diamonds, fallout boy, then the rest just spans from hard rock to soft indie songs with lots of ukulele
Favorite TV Shows: parks n rec, 30 rock, himym, south park, there are others
Interesting facts about yourself: im an artist and i tend to make rude jokes n be crass dont be friends with me if you cant handle crude ppl. also very enthusiastic about horror movies B)
Favorite New Leaf Villager: kyleeeee
Type of person I would like to be friends with: someone funny and/or cute ppl. i love cute ppl
Type of person I would not like to be friends with: ppl who arent openminded, super sensitive ppl

pm me ovo<3

Last edited:
Name: Tessie, or Tess

Sexual Orientation: straight i suppose :>

Relationship Status: Single

Favorite Books: nooooooooooooooooooo, Im not into literature lol. only thing I read are my science textbooks to study 4 skool

Favorite Games: Final Fantasy 7, Legend of Zelda (fav is OoT), The Sims 1 & 2, Animal Crossing, Metroid: Zero Mission, and last but not least Star Wars: Jedi Knight Academy...was severely severely....severely addicted to that game back when I was a teenager

Favorite Movies: Forrest Gump, The Lion King, Mean Girls,

Favorite Band or Musical Artist: Right now...idk maybe Toro y Moi, or Odesza. I like anything chillwave, or catchy electronic.

Favorite TV Shows: Spongebob (old seasons), South Park, Futurama, It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, True Life, OMG Judge Judy shes the best

Interesting facts about yourself: i liek turtles. no ummm...idk...I like chemistry, yeah. talk to me about organic chemistry

Favorite New Leaf Villager: Bunnie

Type of person I would like to be friends with: If ur nice I love u

Type of person I would not like to be friends with: If ur mean I dont love u, also h8 sarcasm

Last edited:
Name: tiffany
Sexual Orientation: pansexual
Relationship Status: no
Favorite Books: 1q84, the windup bird chronicles, kafka on the shore, norwegian wood (lol ok anything by murakami really), kitchen, metamorphosis, interview with a vampire, lolita, (i also enjoy reading tacky young adult novels from time to time)
Favorite Games: acnl (ofc), final fantasy vii, viii, x, xii, kingdom hearts, devil may cry, sims 3, pokemon
Favorite Movies: grave of the fireflies, secret world of arietty, spirited away, snowpiercer, princess and the frog, captain america (1&2), taegukgi
Favorite Band or Musical Artist: dir en grey, kyary pamyu pamyu, buck-tick, kiyoharu, die antwoord, m.i.a., depeche mode, david bowie, shakira
Favorite TV Shows: i don't really watch tv..... or well i just whatever's on tlc lol.
Interesting facts about yourself: i like to dye my hair a lot..... i don't think i've kept one hair color for like two months or something.
Favorite New Leaf Villager: coco, renee or marshal.
Type of person I would like to be friends with: idk anyone really. just someone who likes to talk and is open minded.
Type of person I would not like to be friends with: people who are are arrogant/and or not open minded. i don't have time for u so bye.

Oh my god, I read too. many tacky or cheesy young adult novels too. You have a great selection of favorite movies.

idk i'm doing this again because i didn't have any detail in my last one plus i have no friends still

Name: jamie
Sexual Orientation: panromantic lesbian
Favorite Books: a lot of manga..... but my fave novel is the host probably
Favorite Games: pokemon, final fantasy, kingdom hearts
Favorite Movies: blue is the warmest colour, kill bill, black beauty and more i can't think of
Favorite Band or Musical Artist: grimes! i also love daughter
Favorite TV Shows: orphan black, friends, seinfeld, orange is the new black and probably a lot more
Interesting facts about yourself: um i'm really good at spanish???? and i hate eyes? idk
Favorite New Leaf Villager: mira
Type of person I would like to be friends with: someone interesting and funny who has a lot of opinions but doesn't always have to be right? i'm not sure tbh
Type of person I would not like to be friends with: disrespectful and ignorant ppl

YES GRIMES <3

tumblr_n7uqznuPy61tfcqxho1_400.png

hey cool!! what's your fave song of hers? mine is probably skin or oblivion

Oblivion*** of course, I'll never get tired of that awesome bass

im gonna be honest with you tho, i saw her live and she's not that great. so i just stick to her recorded audio lol.

Last edited:
Oblivion*** of course, I'll never get tired of that awesome bass

im gonna be honest with you tho, i saw her live and she's not that great. so i just stick to her recorded audio lol.

yea i'm not a massive fan of electronic music live, but if i had the opportunity i'd probably see her live anyway just so i could see her face in person.

idk i'm doing this again because i didn't have any detail in my last one plus i have no friends still

Name: jamie
Sexual Orientation: panromantic lesbian
Favorite Books: a lot of manga..... but my fave novel is the host probably
Favorite Games: pokemon, final fantasy, kingdom hearts
Favorite Movies: blue is the warmest colour, kill bill, black beauty and more i can't think of
Favorite Band or Musical Artist: grimes! i also love daughter
Favorite TV Shows: orphan black, friends, seinfeld, orange is the new black and probably a lot more
Interesting facts about yourself: um i'm really good at spanish???? and i hate eyes? idk
Favorite New Leaf Villager: mira
Type of person I would like to be friends with: someone interesting and funny who has a lot of opinions but doesn't always have to be right? i'm not sure tbh
Type of person I would not like to be friends with: disrespectful and ignorant ppl

orphan black is soooooooo good

Name: Mishka
Sexual Orientation: straight
Relationship Status: In a relationship (I don't like saying taken, it makes it sound like someone stole you or something)
Favorite Books: hunger games, game of thrones, sword of truth series, anything dystopian or fantasy really.
Favorite Games: Elder scrolls, call of duty, reckoning, sims, animal crossing, pokemon (sometimes)
Favorite Movies: wristcutters (a love story), tuck and dale vs evil, heathers, true romance, end of watch, coraline
Favorite Band or Musical Artist: i the mighty, weezer, the neighbourhood, pickwick, half moon run, pierce the veil, childish gambino chance the rapper, frank ocean.
Favorite TV Shows: scrubs, house, walking dead, under the dome, defiance, the office, its always sunny in Philadelphia.
Interesting facts about yourself: im vegan??? idk
Favorite New Leaf Villager: soooo many. Kabuki, Ruby, and Zell are my faves.
Type of person I would like to be friends with: someones who nice and interesting.
Type of person I would not like to be friends with: someone whos mean

wat is pansexual does it mean u like pans? or u have the sexual capablities of a pan

u sound like a delightful person.

Oh my god, I read too. many tacky or cheesy young adult novels too. You have a great selection of favorite movies.

LOL thank you! omg i know i try to broaden my horizon with reading, but i go to the library and just read young adult novels... u sound like a cool person though. (*?_ゝ`)

Name: iva but i prefer to go by ivy online :^)
Sexual Orientation: straight
Relationship Status: single and dont wanna mingle \m/
Favorite Books: uh the harry potter books but I LOVE THE ASOIAF SERIES!!!
Favorite Games: skyrim, pokemon, tomb raider, league of legends
Favorite Movies: moonrise kingdom, memoirs of a geisha AND MULAN
Favorite Band or Musical Artist: exo!!!! i also really love fx?? other than that i really love indie music and arctic monkeys but honestly the only thing i listen to these days is kpop
Favorite TV Shows: game of thrones (but i hate what theyve done with the last few episodes??)
Interesting facts about yourself: im not interesting sorry the only interesting fact about me is that one time when i was like really little i tried to play spyro on playstation and i couldnt do anything and i cried
Favorite New Leaf Villager: lily tbh
Type of person I would like to be friends with: respectful people?? and someone who can make me laugh a lot idk
Type of person I would not like to be friends with: two-faced people that keep lying to you and make you feel like youre worthless

Last edited:
Name: Courtnee
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Relationship Status: Taken
Favorite Books: The 'Alice' series by Phyllis Reynolds Naylor
Favorite Games: Pokemon, GTA V, AC, Fantasy Life
Favorite Movies: Disney movies
Favorite Band or Musical Artist: Kaskade, Zedd, Martin Garrix, Krewella, Morgan Page, Deadmau5
Favorite TV Shows: South Park, Pokemon, American Dad, Family Guy, Degrease
Interesting facts about yourself: I like cats
Favorite New Leaf Villager: Rosie
Type of person I would like to be friends with: Someone who knows how to have sober fun
Type of person I would not like to be friends with: Someone who doesn't know how to have sober fun

Back