• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Place your random thoughts.

I read on TV Tropes that George Lucas kept remaking the original trilogy was because he never liked the way the originals turned out. However, fans clearly feel the opposite way.

Ten years ago, the most forbidden topic on this site was duping/hacking in Animal Crossing: New Leaf. If you want to know how serious they take duping, they will confiscate all of your TBT Bells (including in your ABD) for selling one duped item for TBT (which is a punishment typically reserved for those who abuse the TBT Bell system by making Bells illegitimately on-forum). As harsh as it seems, they wanted to minimize the negative impact cheating has done in Animal Crossing: New Leaf.

Today, the most forbidden topic on this site is any discussion of other members in a negative light (i.e. using the What’s Bothering You thread to complain about another member). Given how this subject always have, and always will, breed drama on this forum, this is definitely something that this site won’t allow.

Still waiting on Amazon to charge my card for Super Mario Odyssey and Crash 4: It's About Time. What's taking them?!

The GOP is accusing the FBI of abusing the FACE Act and is willing to repeal the law. On a scale from 1 to 10, how worried are you about this issue?

My dad really said that if I become a rockstar, I can pay a groupie to tune my guitar since I hate doing it so much... He didn't even say "assistant" or "technician" or whoever does the boring guitar stuff for you. Nono, a groupie. Someone's been watching too much Metalocalypse. 😭

Did you know Magic Johnson has appeared on the Super Mario Bros. Super Show? You’ve probably tried to forget about the show’s existence, but you can’t, it existed at one point whether you like it or not. And that means that Magic Johnson is officially part of Mario lore and the Nintendo Gaming Universe (or NGU, no correlations to the Marvel Cinematic Universe).

One of the most try-hard things someone can do is act like they hate classic, iconic games that were PEAK when they came out. I remember someone genuinely trying to argue that Donkey Kong 64 is a “bad game”. One of their points against it was that there’s “too much stuff to do”, like.. what?? Oh no, content? In my video game?

Oh no, content? In my video game?
That would be me. ✋😛 Now now, I do not disagree: Donkey Kong Country and Banjo Kazooie are critically acclaimed games and I can rightfully so see why people love them... but I don't like them. 👎 I do not like collecting a buncha' things. Super Mario 64 for example... they have maybe the 8 red coins per level? 🔴 They have blue coins but collecting those don't really count towards anything other than coin count. Stars? ⭐ Well, you kinda have to collect those to beat the level. That's it though.

Ten years ago, the most forbidden topic on this site was duping/hacking in Animal Crossing: New Leaf. If you want to know how serious they take duping, they will confiscate all of your TBT Bells (including in your ABD) for selling one duped item for TBT (which is a punishment typically reserved for those who abuse the TBT Bell system by making Bells illegitimately on-forum). As harsh as it seems, they wanted to minimize the negative impact cheating has done in Animal Crossing: New Leaf.
how would anyone even FIND OUT that an item was duped?? (not that i've done it before lol, i just thought that there is no way to actually tell??)

I bought Among Us on Steam because it's on sale and the difficulty level really saved the game. Love being able to play actual rounds and not just quickchat spam.

how would anyone even FIND OUT that an item was duped?? (not that i've done it before lol, i just thought that there is no way to actually tell??)
I think the rule is trying to say that you can’t dupe the item yourself and sell the duped items or have someone else dupe the items so you can sell them. In fact, you’re not even allowed to use this site to have others dupe the items.

Now how can TBTers obtain duped items without using this site? Animal Crossing fansites like ACC and TBT forbid sales and trades of duped or hacked items, but Reddit and GameFAQs forums don’t.

some drinks are basically just flavored water.
Uhh, I don't think the science is sciencing here on this one, but yeah, the flavors are definitely flavoring and I understand if you understand what I'm sayin'. 😂 In that case, I think my favorite water is coffee. ☕ Hot, roasted bean flavored water. Hot 'n' bitter! Mmm... 😋

Back