Place your random thoughts.

IMG_5635.jpeg

omg Resetti has brought us all a flower… how thoughtful 💗

Someone said that they told their dad that they needed $25 for a field trip. The only issue is that there is no field trip. She just wanted $25. So now, she’s making a fake field trip permission slip so it looks like there really is one, and he’ll sign it. I would say that’s the stupidest thing I’ve heard today, but honestly… it’s kind of genius.

I've been hankering for Laffy Taffy but can't find them for sale anywhere. Makes me worried and sad if they've been discontinued....

I need somebody incredibly wealthy to leave me a very big inheritance so that I can work more leisurely hours. Work has been so stressful lately and this 5 day a week all day schedule is not helping!!

I think that when people say confuse or compare Star Wars and Star Trek, it’s usually because they haven’t actually watched them. There’s not that much overlap between the two besides the names having the word “Star” in them and taking place in space.

anyone here a livie from sunfield? they visited my new leaf dream address. i was thinking they might be from TBT since i have my dream address in my signature… or the dream suite could’ve done it by random.

Last edited:
I need somebody incredibly wealthy to leave me a very big inheritance so that I can work more leisurely hours.
Hello this is long lost relative of yours. Many hellos and thanks. I am stuck in ocean. Please help and send monies and I will donate my inheritance.

(Yeah I think everyone feels that and also wishes for that as well.)
sonic movie 3 confirmed LETS GOOO
I heard about that and Carrey is taking on his role again. He was really good so it's great to hear he's doing one last movie before he retires.

Speaking of Jim Carrey, I really wish WB would announce 4K issues of the two Ace Ventura films. I’ve heard of rumors that restorations were in the works, but nothing has officially been mentioned as of yet.

A DVD release of the entire TV cartoon run would be nice as well, but that might be a stretch as I believe the show is currently owned by Corus Entertainment, who is not affiliated with WB. I could be completely wrong on that, however.

I used to get really annoyed when my classmates would play their music loudly (with their headphones) and say that they didn't notice their music was that loud. I thought that they were making excuses to get themselves out of trouble, but I guess they were telling the truth; I got to test out my older brother's new headphones (at home) and realized just how high the volume was after I took them off and heard "Wake up, grab a brush and put a little makeup" at full blast. 😂

I’m sure there’s going to be kids who are excited for the Sonic Generations remake and search up Sonic x Shadow, and then… uh… well… see things that they definitely were not expecting to see.

Mmmm...blueberry muffin-flavored creamer!

Back