• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Place your random thoughts.

Do you ever feel like you wasted an entire day? Yeah, I don't know, I feel that way. Though I guess technically I am still not feeling well, anyway. But I feel like I could have been doing more than just sitting around thinking...
This seems too minor to put in the other thread and I guess I did have a bunch of random thoughts today, if that counts.

I like gym, but there are some games we play that I hate. But the second worst part of gym isn’t a game, it’s an exercise. Planks. I hate planks.

The worst part of gym is the Fitnessgram PACER Test. I still have painful memories of it. Luckily, this should be the last year I ever have to do it. Ever. For the rest of my life.

I like gym, but there are some games we play that I hate. But the second worst part of gym isn’t a game, it’s an exercise. Planks. I hate planks.

The worst part of gym is the Fitnessgram PACER Test. I still have painful memories of it. Luckily, this should be the last year I ever have to do it. Ever. For the rest of my life.
I had to plank at a physical therapist after pulling a muscle in my lower back once.

Though I'm glad the snow is gone, which means it is closer to spring (yay!) The freezing rain still sucks.
Can we have it a little warmer and keep the rain?

The fitnessgram pacer test was a pain for me too but the music was so good i can’t even hate it lol

When it comes to a lot of shows, I’ve noticed that usually, there’s no season that’s completely irredeemable. Like, SpongeBob season 6 is pretty awful, but even that has some good episodes (like Sand Castles in the Sand). So unless it’s a show like Mr. Pickles where the entire thing is bad, this usually doesn’t happen. And now I’m going to stop mentioning that terrible show because I don’t want to contaminate that thread with its ****tiness.

Drat! Think I'm getting what my mom has, which is bronchitis! Will have to go to urgent care then, for antibiotics.

The fact that my New Leaf DAs are about to die..

Also, I found this on my old blog; A certain little marshmallow have things to say.

tumblr_p9i2scpkOx1rz7gt1o1_400.jpg

tumblr_p9i2scpkOx1rz7gt1o2_400.jpg

This is from Happy Home Designer.

This cough is kicking my butt! Took some cough medicine though, so that should help.

The Nookling Junction themes before T.I.Y. in New Leaf remind me of when I was just starting the game in April and May two years ago. It’s kind of sad that I can’t ever hear them in game again unless I reset, but it wouldn’t feel the same if I did that. I guess the only way I would get that feeling is by listening to the song on YouTube or something.

Me: I want to live in a close-knit community!! Social interaction is necessary for humans!! Curse isolating rural life!!!
Also me: *desperately tries to avoid making eye contact with neighbors while getting the mail*

Man, I can't wait to move back to Massachusetts...it's not that where I live is bad or anything...I just REALLY, REALLY miss things from my home town.

If Perish Song was used into a microphone, would this cause a lot of Pokémon to faint? Why don’t more people just do that?

Back