• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Place your random thoughts.

I think the main thing I learned this year is that I can't change what someone else might feel about me. It sucks knowing that not everyone is going to forgive you or even like you in the first place, but all I can do is move on.

I love how the new emotions in Inside Out 2, all seem to have younger and less mature appearances then our main crew

I think it fits their role. So curious about where this will go.

I was looking through my random doodles folder in CSP and I almost forgot that, when I made the drawing of Samurott not wearing a helmet, I also created a shiny version for it! this is actually a callback to when I was a kid in 2011, and even though I didn't know what shiny pokemon were (despite being obsessed w pokemon), I really loved the idea of having a Samurott that is red with silver-coloured armour. 😊
samu-unshaded.png
samu-unshaded-shiny-hehe.png

We have a two hour delay today, so instead of waking up at 5:00 a.m., I got to wake up at 7:00 a.m. I feel like I'm in elementary school again.

GDSNyoKbUAA6KLF.jpeg

My farm on Stardew Valley, I really love my layout so far. A lot of my crops are being grown at my other place. So my main farm's focus is on wine and some other stuff.

My main house's layout
GDUXfojbwAAaGqi.jpeg

I'm still working on my other farm (and it's area) layout. This is how it's looking so far
GDUXfombsAADyPM.jpeg

My house on Ginger island.
so peaceful
GDUXfolboAE86M0.jpeg

Last night I was randomly thinking about Ted Bundy’s daughter Rose. I know her background is dark, but I feel bad for the lady. Her dad was a horrible person, and her mom was delusional (or brainwashed) enough to be in a relationship with someone like that. In the childhood photos of her, she also bore a strong resemblance to her father.

I’m glad she’s staying out of the public eye. Especially with the rise of social media, the memes would be relentless. I read that she changed her name to avoid association with him, as she should. But I can’t imagine being in her shoes. She has probably had therapy and made peace with her parents (somewhat) but it’s still interesting to think about her and what her life became.

Last night I was randomly thinking about Ted Bundy’s daughter Rose. I know her background is dark, but I feel bad for the lady. Her dad was a horrible person, and her mom was delusional (or brainwashed) enough to be in a relationship with someone like that. In the childhood photos of her, she also bore a strong resemblance to her father.

I’m glad she’s staying out of the public eye. Especially with the rise of social media, the memes would be relentless. I read that she changed her name to avoid association with him, as she should. But I can’t imagine being in her shoes. She has probably had therapy and made peace with her parents (somewhat) but it’s still interesting to think about her and what her life became.
That reminds me. I was looking up on the internet out of random, and I learned that the son of Timothy McVeigh’s associate was also a criminal. It’s interesting to learn that relatives of criminals can also become criminals. It’s also interesting to learn that those who committed a serious offense that gets national attention also have a record of domestic abuses or other felonies.

And yes, I like to compare Jeffrey Epstein to Timothy McVeigh, say that the former is more evil than the latter. But they’re both equally bad.

This is genuinely one of the best ads I've ever seen. I don't think I've ever just willingly searched up an ad before just to listen to it. This song is really good for no reason.

This is genuinely one of the best ads I've ever seen. I don't think I've ever just willingly searched up an ad before just to listen to it. This song is really good for no reason.
Commercials like this are always entertaining. One of my favorite is a commerical for helmets. I'd watch this if it became a series.

My brother was playing Stardew Valley and placed down an Easter bunny toy and it made a barking sound for some reason. It also played the fishing rod reeling sound effect continuously even after he exited off the file. He had to completely exit off in order to make it stop. Yeah, I think his game might be broken.

Six to seven years in this county and I'm still not used to how fast word news reaches ears by word of mouth. Makes me feel like I'm in a fish tank.

Back