• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Place your random thoughts.

I remember that when I was in elementary school, I was sooo pure and sooo innocent. Everyone around me knew so many adult topics but I was just there watching normal kid things like anyone that age should. There was this time when my 5th grade teacher told us not to sing this one song that everyone was obsessed with because it had inappropriate lyrics and I was the only person in the entire class that didn't know what was so vulgar. But now, let's just say that that's definitely not the case. The sad thing is that in 3rd grade, my little brother was already aware of these things.
I was this way with that song “Boom Boom Boom Boom” by the Venga Boys. When I was eleven, the lyrics “spend the night together” and “boom in my room” just sounded like a fun slumber party lol.

This daylight saving time change is messing with my mind
It's not really messing with my mind, I just hate it. I have to do anything that involves going outside way earlier now before it gets dark. At 5 it was already dark today, and it's just going to be like this now.

So, I accidentally burned myself the other day taking a pan of spanakopita out of the oven, and it gave me a scar. I did some research and since there is a small blister that means it’s second degree I believe!

If there's one thing I like about DST ending, it's that it makes it way brighter this early in the morning, which I like since I have to go to school this early.

It's not really messing with my mind, I just hate it. I have to do anything that involves going outside way earlier now before it gets dark. At 5 it was already dark today, and it's just going to be like this now.
Oh I will agree with you on the dark part. While I was going for a walk yesterday it got very dark around 5 PM.

Here’s a scary story:

All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.

when u want to play a videogame but the person you’re playing it with is asleep 🥺

If you were reading the recap page for The Ghost and Molly McGee on TV Tropes and click on “Smile Valley Farm”, it would take you three more links to get to this page.

I just got an advertisement for a chocolate factory called, "Ethel M. Chocolate Factory".
This made me laugh, as I am a fan of I Love Lucy. There was even an episode that had Lucy and Ethel working at a chocolate factory, as well!

I saw a would you rather and the options were either always speak in Gen Z slang or always speak in Cyberpunk, and without even hearing the second option I knew immediately what my option was. If I had to talk in Gen Z slang for the rest of my like I'd have my vocal cords removed.

I saw a would you rather and the options were either always speak in Gen Z slang or always speak in Cyberpunk, and without even hearing the second option I knew immediately what my option was. If I had to talk in Gen Z slang for the rest of my like I'd have my vocal cords removed.
bruh ong no cap ngl i relate to this highkey #rizzroyalty

Thinking about the time in 8th grade we had to write sonnets and this one kid dead*** plaigirized a Shakespeare poem and the teacher never noticed???

Back