• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Place your random thoughts.

I watched the newest episode of Ghost and Molly McGee.

The first part was kinda boring. Second part was interesting because I like episodes about news stories and how readers react to the news.

Once I submit my entry for the Creature Feature, I will only have enough tbt to buy a plushie and one 13 coins collectible.

For the plushie I can’t decide between the ghost or the black sheep. Although I could add the ghost to my flying plush creatures in the sky lineup. Then again, I feel that the black sheep will be sought after in the future. For the 13 coins item, I will have to choose between the lollipop and mermaid-scale egg.

Why did I ever start collecting collectibles?

i hate waking up anytime after 8:30. i accidentally slept until 9:00 today and i do not feel rested, relaxed, refreshed, or recharged.

Once I submit my entry for the Creature Feature, I will only have enough tbt to buy a plushie and one 13 coins collectible.

For the plushie I can’t decide between the ghost or the black sheep. Although I could add the ghost to my flying plush creatures in the sky lineup. Then again, I feel that the black sheep will be sought after in the future. For the 13 coins item, I will have to choose between the lollipop and mermaid-scale egg.

Why did I ever start collecting collectibles?
I’m currently holding my carnival coins, either for the popcorn or for Ariel’s Halloweaster Egg. While I know that I can earn 3 coins from the Task from Vask story (which will give me enough to buy the popcorn), the other coins depends on how well I do on Oblivia’s third bottle. Just four coins or more will help me get the egg.

Either way, I would sell the collectible I buy for TBT Bells, and I’ll have enough to get back to 1k TBT. I just won’t make as much on the popcorn.

i hate waking up anytime after 8:30. i accidentally slept until 9:00 today and i do not feel rested, relaxed, refreshed, or recharged.
I hate that feeling to. I get up for work really early so I feel kind of crummy if I wake up way after. I'm really sick so I woke up at 9 or 10 and it feels like my whole day is out of whack now.

I haven't really been around much lately, but I see everyone has creature names in their sig. Mine has to be one of the most boring ones lol. A glow in the dark calendar lol.

Last edited:
Although I like the uncensored Fire Temple music more in Ocarina of Time, the 3DS version of Ocarina of Time is way better than the N64 version. Same for Majora’s Mask.

If there’s a Zelda game like Super Mario 3D All Stars, I hope they choose the 3DS versions of Ocarina of Time and Majora’s Mask. And add camera controls.

At church, sometimes my parents or the priest say "even if our bodies were tongues, it still wouldn't be enough to praise you". Every time they say that, it makes me think about what that would really look like and it's really uncomfortable. I would describe how I think it would look, but I really don't want to put that image into your head. I still do wonder how it would actually look.

I’m back up to 1,000 TBT. Hopefully, I stay there forever.

Just 9,000 TBT to go, and I’ll be at status quo.

Dang is it cold outside. It's 41 degrees Fahrenheit here to be specific. All day long in my head there's a tune going,

It's beginning to look a lot like Halloween...
The snow blankets the pumpkins...~ 🎶

That vask candy looks awesome. I was surprised seeing stuff in the shop today. October is flying and it's end is sneaking up.

Back