• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Place your random thoughts.

Someone please tell me that temporarily dyeing the blond half of my hair pink for Valentine's Day is a terrible idea.
Any color is a good color!! I had pink hair one time (when the store was sold out of my blue) and it was nice!! Do it.

I wonder if TV tropes are a reliable source when it comes to writing my own characters or story.
Just like with Enneagram and MBTI (since those too are highly recommended)

I don't really trust any of them, especially TV tropes..it's just Wikipedia, but with tropes.

When people misspell words such and use “defiantly” (instead of “definitely”) and “prolly,” I actually say it like that in my head and chuckle to myself a bit.

Last edited:
When people misspell words such and use “defiantly” (instead of “definitely”) and “prolly,” I actually say it like that in my head and chuckle to myself a bit.
Agree on definitely.. though I think "compleatly" spelled like that on purpose in more dumb lol.
I use prolly sometimes cause I'm lazy but I do agree it looks funny.

you know what's funny? when I make people aware of the fact that they don't even have to use my chosen name, they can use my nickname which I've literally had my entire life (Bug), and they still choose to deadname me 🙃

Has anyone else noticed how the similar threads feature is allowing older threads to get bumped more often? (and it’s only been a few days, lol)

1644782408900.png

ever since i saw one of these in person i've been fighting the urge to upgrade 🥲

I just recently signed into my account on this other forum I frequent, and I noticed that a YouTube video that I posted on a thread there got removed. It was a short, amateurish, stick figure-like cartoon of some kind of weird lizard doing something of a sexual nature, but it actually wasn't very graphic or "obscene". I guess that it got removed due to its sexual content. Fortunately, the administrators/moderators were good sports, so they didn't scold me or give me any kind of infractions (probably because this is my first screw-up there). I appreciate them not making a big deal over that, so in the future I will try my absolute best to not post any videos that might break their rules.

Has anyone else noticed how the similar threads feature is allowing older threads to get bumped more often? (and it’s only been a few days, lol)
Not really I thought it was pretty frequent before even?

Also I really hate how my top layer of hair decided to grow out perfect on the right side but grow out wavy and bad ends on the left like wtf bruh. 🙃

Wow, lol. That Super Bowl seemed rigged. Literally no flags all game and three questionable ones in the final three minutes? I’m not a fan of either team but wow…

Back