• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Place your random thoughts.

omg i really wish i didn't exist and that i would just disappear tbh lol idk i shouldn't have ****ing joined them to begin with bc i just caused awkwardness thanks to my awkwardness MMMMMMMM I LOVE BEING A STUPID *****

My goal in life is to become Juli Baker: creep a boy I have a crush on and end up having him chase me instead

Is it impossible to have an addiction to not being addicted to the addiction I'm describing?

Last edited:
I've been napping a lot lately.
No idea why. I have been doing crap all for ages now.

Some lush gift sets are really bad value when you add up the cost of products inside them

For about 2 weeks now every time i turn on my computer i get an urge to drink gatorade

*not sponsored*

i think im getting either a sore throat or just some cold. im not getting a good feeling, i've just felt weak all over today and i feel disgusting. i should take a nap and have some tea later. i was doing so good all fall and winter of not getting sick and now its over lol

@self remember what we talked about like 2 nights ago? yeaaaah well i do and it's time you hold to that

~

omg.. why do i even try to reason with you.

Last edited:
I don't want the Christmas season to end... it's so good and innocent and it makes the world seem happier !!!!!!

Back