Place your random thoughts.

ive been thinking about this thing all week, like a small condensed cube of coffee creamer but when you put it in your coffee it fizzes and dissolves giving it the light brown color you would normally get from pouring milk in, it wont make the coffee carbonated like soda but it just kinda looks cool and maybe gives it flavor. i dont know if this already exists but if it doesnt then someone should get to work on making it a thing.

It's funny how your best friends can also be your worst friends. Whatever, we're not friends anymore anyways.

is there anything like the opposite of sleeping pills bc im like, way too messed up and this isnt working out. maybe i should stop these medsbut the dose is really small and i dont see how they could cause this so im confused and also dead

There are so many games I want to play, but days are so small.

I've encountered two shiny pokemon today with full-odds on my heartgold rom. Shiny cyndaquil and now a hoppip. If only this were an actual copy ;;

Last edited:
I took the last part of my ap calc final today and I GOT AN 80% I CANNOT BELIEVE IT. So that means I ended up with a 'B' in the class when I've literally had a 'C' all freakin' semester !!!

i spent so much time on a diy kpop phone case and it came out pretty cool

xSaLTIs.jpg

Last edited:
im always so tired now i've lost like all sense of time how tf is it already the 23rd

Back