♠Pokémon Master♠
Bells
August Birthstone (Peridot)
Cake
Pear (Fruit)
Orange (Fruit)
Feedback
100% (61) +
Hello everyone! My name is jackofspadesman and I love making sprites in ACNL!

MY SPECIALTY AND PASSION IS BY FAR POKEMON SPRITES
, but I'm up for a challenge!

I would love to do patterns for about 500k each depending on complexity and 500k-1m+ for cut out standees as they can take a very very long time.

Keep in mind that AC has a limited pallet and it may not be perfect, or I may have to turn down your commission completely

DISCLAIMERS (READ THESE BEFORE POSTING):
  • If you're doing a Pok?mon sprite, I will always use the BW or BW2 sprite unless otherwise specified.
  • I will put my signature on sprites with JOSM in a corner in black/darkest possible color to show that the artwork is mine. If you do not want the signature (I'd rather you keep the signature), I will be requesting another 500k bells to have it switched to a lighter color/one that blends or 1 million for a full removal of it.
  • I will respond to you on my thread and VM you reminding you to check
  • If you want the full QR of any of my cut outs, you will have to pay the price the commissioner paid to be fair!

BACKGROUNDS
Simple Colored backgrounds are absolutely free
Other complex backgrounds (forest, mountains, sky, etc.) will run 500k - 1.5 million, whatever I see fit. Warning, though: I'm absolute trash at making backgrounds ;-;

Order Form

Mayor Name:
Cut Out or Pattern?:
Friend Code:
Sprite Link:
Background:
Level up my MK8 License? :blush::

If you're interested in some of my previous work with regular patterns check HERE and HERE

MY CUT OUT COMMISSIONS FROM TBT FORUMS:

All cut outs are shown in spoilers, so if you're on mobile, switch to Full Site
56u3lmB.jpg
10xfLCx.jpg
AJEvGKJ.jpg
y0fyGUD.jpg
o3FUrBV.jpg
qAZgZdf.jpg

• 1 million
  • Bisharp Cut Out
  • Krokorok with Sunglasses

• Nidoking
  • Rotom-Wash
  • Sceptile
  • Dragonite
  • Piplup
  • Virizion
  • Jolteon
  • Infernape
  • Umbreon
  • Bisharp
  • Tangela
  • Cloyster
  • Articuno
  • Shiny Haunter from Gold
  • Butterfree from Crystal

Currently Working on:
None

Last edited:
Do you mean villager sprites or mayor sprites? :3

Yes, I know ^^ So, if you could do sprites, could you try doing Bluebear? I want to put her face all over my town. owo

If I wanted to order a psyduck standee how much would that be?
Because Psyduck has so many sprites, just post a link of the exact sprite you'd like and I'll give you a price.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'd be interested in a petilil standee. Let me know how much that would cost :)

That can certainly be a 500k commission as it's a smaller sprite

Because Psyduck has so many sprites, just post a link of the exact sprite you'd like and I'll give you a price.

- - - Post Merge - - -

That can certainly be a 500k commission as it's a smaller sprite

Sounds great :) I can pay you in advance since its hard to make a meeting time sometimes. I'll add you now :)

Last edited:

I actually had a lot of fun making the crop and I'm going to run it at about 1 million as it's going to be a lot of work.

I can't promise when your commissions will be finished because I'll be busy with actual work tomorrow and vacationing over the weekend, but I'll do my best to be timely!

Well I don't really do my own pixel art, but I can try. What do you mean by a grass field background exactly? Any reference for me? I assume those will run 1 million each with backgrounds and probably 750k for Larvitar and 500k for sudowoodo.

Your work is very good. Would it be possible to do a pikachu standee? And how much do you think it would cost if you were able to?

Well I don't really do my own pixel art, but I can try. What do you mean by a grass field background exactly? Any reference for me? I assume those will run 1 million each with backgrounds and probably 750k for Larvitar and 500k for sudowoodo.

ok nvm about the backgrounds just larvitar and sudowoodo then. those are fine prices

Your work is very good. Would it be possible to do a pikachu standee? And how much do you think it would cost if you were able to?

Thanks for the kind words! It'll probably be 500k just off the top of my head. If you want a background and more, probably 1 mill. I'll do a crop tomorrow morning and get back to you.

- - - Post Merge - - -

ok nvm about the backgrounds just larvitar and sudowoodo then. those are fine prices

I'll start working in the morning?

Back