Blue Balloon
Fair Pinwheel
Togepi Easter Egg
Easter Egg
Classic Easter Egg
Fair Pinwheel
Feedback
100% (352) +
The freckled black goat with candy corn horns is on the move, and anyone may ask her to move into their town. If you are unfamiliar with Nan but interested in having a goat or normal villager, here is more information on her: http://animalcrossing.wikia.com/wiki/Nan

Since she is moving out of my second town, you will be looking for Koriko. Same FC as in my signature.

From my searches here at TBT, Nan does not often get mentioned, but I have found a few recent instances of people looking for her, and have contacted them. Even so, if you're interested in Nan and have not been contacted by me, don't hesitate to jump on this rare chance to invite her to your town.

Last edited:
Ill take her

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'll give her a chance XD

Edit: Haven't heard back as of yet, so Nan is still available.

Ill take her
Sure. I'll add your FC right now. Please give me about two minutes before my gate is open. You'll be looking for the town Koriko, and Nan is near the bottom-right of my town, second of three below the middle bridge.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Actually, just waiting to see that you added me back before opening my gate. That way, we can be sure I won't need to re-open.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'll give her a chance XD
Awesome. Thanks.

Last edited:
Mm, Jerika may still be interested in Nan, but went offline about half an hour ago, and I am not sure when that person will be back.

That said, anyone may still invite Nan to their town. Since it is getting late and Nan is already in boxes, I would hope for someone available at this moment.

She is a dreamie! I have no proof, but I made another signature with my dreamies and she's on there. I'll be glad to take her

She is a dreamie! I have no proof, but I made another signature with my dreamies and she's on there. I'll be glad to take her
Oh, I don't require dreamie proof. I'm glad you're interested. I may have your FC already, but I'll check to make sure. Please give me five minutes before my gate opens. As mentioned above, Nan will be near the bottom-right of my town, second house of three below the middle bridge. The town you are looking for is Koriko.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Gate is open. Sending a VM.

Although the Internet conspired to prevent it, Nan was adopted. My thanks to the people who offered, including the one who did so via private message. Wish I had another Nan for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back