Mafia TBT Mafia XII: Mean Girls (GAME OVER THREE WAY TIE)

Right! Like SP complained about people bandwagoning on Jello and everyone is bandwagoning on SP now?
I'm not defending him but, everyone seems to be really lazy with this lynch lol

I don't think there's really any better suspects for lynching other than SP (which I don't entirely agree with.) But if you have some sus people you'd like to bring forward then why don't you??? I just don't understand why you're criticizing people voting for Jello when A) you have yourself and B) you haven't necessarily put any more effort in than the rest of us.

FYI, I have found Jello sus since day 1. Two messups? Nah, they're not a total noob - they played one or two games before this. I was willing to let the shoot slide but not what's happened today.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I think Jello just hit Majority vote

They did last night

- - - Post Merge - - -

Wait nvm they did around 1 today

FYI, I have found Jello sus since day 1. Two messups? Nah, they're not a total noob - they played one or two games before this. I was willing to let the shoot slide but not what's happened today.

But Day one mess up made it look like he was mafia. This mess up saying he is a Math Geek makes him seem cult. Those are two entirely different teams. :/

- - - Post Merge - - -

Plus, Cult can't shoot.

But Day one mess up made it look like he was mafia. This mess up saying he is a Math Geek makes him seem cult. Those are two entirely different teams. :/

- - - Post Merge - - -

Plus, Cult can't shoot.

Both are anti-town. :)

But the shooting mistake very well could've easily been a noob mistake, albeit a weird one. But this math geek stuff is awfully sus looking and more convincing than the shooting.

Also, Jello hasn't replied to any of this, have they?? I mean I guess it's too late anyways but still.

I do think that Jello is being talked to by someone. That "My role name is blue" sounds too good to be true... Let's see.

weren't you just against the lynch on jello?

Yes, but after re-reading the thread I feel that I missed something before, and I now think they are scum. Also, some of the replies to my earlier comment swayed my opinion. Also, I think I did say earlier that they had someone talking to them.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sorry, a lot of also's.

I do think that Jello is being talked to by someone. That "My role name is blue" sounds too good to be true... Let's see.

wait a second i kniow i havent been posting {sry} but Jello said her role name is blue? No role name is actually named blue.

NIGHT TWO

JelloFishXD has been lynched. He was Cady Heron(Mafia Jack of all Trades).
You are Cady Heron(Mafia Jack of All Trades). Having lived in Africa for the most of your life, you have many skills. You are a one shot vigilante, a one shot doctor, a one shot detective, and a one shot gift giver.

Your team is:
TEAM REMOVED
Here is the scum chat link:
LINK REMOVED
It is not to be shared with the living, or you will be modkilled and banned from future mafia games.

It is Night One. Please update your wills if you wish to do so. Please send in your actions via PM.

Last edited:
"Having lived in Africa for the most of your life, you have many skills. You are a one shot vigilante, a one shot doctor, a one shot detective, and a one shot gift giver."

what are gifts ???? do we have items in this game?

"Having lived in Africa for the most of your life, you have many skills. You are a one shot vigilante, a one shot doctor, a one shot detective, and a one shot gift giver."

what are gifts ???? do we have items in this game?
I can't tell you. Also, pink is the new mod font color; use a light shade on Wednesday.

NIGHT TWO

It is Night One. Please update your wills if you wish to do so. Please send in your actions via PM.

GODDAMNIT OMG I KNEW IT. Jello saying shooting is now fully clear it me OMG. I even mentioned stuff about the jack OMG.

I thought she claimed cult

Whatever. Good riddancr to scum!

They claimed they were a blue role called a math geek. I'm guessing their scum team thought they could pass as a regular JOAT. Don't know why they picked such a bad name though, unless that was one of the safeclaims purpl gave them

NIGHT TWO

AND YALL WANTED TO GIVE THREE STRIKES PUH LEEZ
I'm watching all of you who defended Jello

Back