• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia TBT Mini Mafia X: And Then There Were None (Game Over/Mafia Win)

Yeah I don't even know what to think anymore.

'The mafia team will receive actual green or blue roles, not just fake town claims.'

So we have a confirmed player with a townie role and a townie claim. Feloreena has claimed Tony Marston, and Superpenguin is confirmed Ethel Rogers.

That's not to say he's confirmed town, but it's confirmed he has the role Ethel attached to him.

Look at that, forwarded role.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Uh, well, aside from us getting Kiss's inspection back and him turning up as the second Vera Claythorne, there's not much I can say.

Another forwarded role. Oh my. Look at all these non-forwarded roles.

That doesn't change that you've been spouting bull this entire game. :lemon:

It's got a cute little smiley on it. Looket.

Don't be such a hypocrite. xoxo

55355061620cf5e19f8fdb56c3f5044b.jpg

Night 4

47G4Qhl.png

Furious and frustrated, the guests decide that Superpenguin must be the killer. Sure of their theory, they decide to punish their killer by hanging him upside down over the edge of the cliff. Superpenguin (Ethel Rogers) dies a slow and painful death.

Night 4 ends in 24 hours, on June 24th at 11:30 PM or until all actions have been sent.

Hippo-pot-of-mush

Night 4

47G4Qhl.png

Furious and frustrated, the guests decide that Superpenguin must be the killer. Sure of their theory, they decide to punish their killer by hanging him upside down over the edge of the cliff. Superpenguin (Ethel Rogers) dies a slow and painful death.

Night 4 ends in 24 hours, on June 24th at 11:30 PM or until all actions have been sent.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Told you all.

Okay I have been thinking is it possible that Jeremy is the Godfather?....

That would actually make sense if everyone in the game was a blue or green town aligned player. Imagine it: Jer the host of the game is actually Mr Owen.

Sincerely,
Your Host
Mr. Owen Jeremy

I would quit life if this happened.

- - - Post Merge - - -

##VOTE: Jeremy

Back